**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

I've had the pleasure of watching a lot of Julio Jones over the year and he is as good an overall football player as I've ever watched. He's always hurt too has been for years - foot stuff - no telling how good we would be if ever truly healthy

I've had the pleasure of watching a lot of Julio Jones over the year and he is as good an overall football player as I've ever watched. He's always hurt too has been for years - foot stuff - no telling how good we would be if ever truly healthy

AB good!

I appreciate the good all around players the most. The guys that make plays but also do the little things. Guys like Julio and Zeke. Bell too. They do it all well.

Yeah, if the catch is made when his right foot is initially down it won't matter if he toe is out the next step with that foot. It was close, but looks like he had possession.

Falcons should start the 2nd half running it and killing clock 2nd half and then set it up for a flee flicker down the field.

Sarcasm never translates well on the internet. Lighten up Larry.

Which one is it? I get shit for saying that I'M sarcastic all the time. Now it's that I need to lighten up. Can't be both. Pick a side.

Back