**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Randall Cunningham was great. Could run like a RB/ WR and had a great arm too. Way better than modern time vick.

Great job by the other tackler to rip the ball carrier's right arm away which allowed Collins to force the fumble.

C2zZ1lsVQAAI476.jpg:large

ok so, if its not a safety its ball at the 1

touchback is lol

I saw him roll into end zone and finally get control of ball once in the end zone. touchback obvious.

Obvious Touchback for dudes that bet the Falcons, Obvious Safety for dudes that bet the Packers.

Is what it is amongst the gamblers.

P - Was wondering this earlier. Did Treadwell play much this year? If not, you know what kept him out?
where do I start.

No, he didn't play much. More on ST (KR and KO teams) than anything. It became clear in the 3rd preseason game when he couldn't get open against 3rd and 4th stringers that he wasn't going to see the field much. Dude flat out looks pedestrian. He had some minor foot issues I guess which caused him to be inactive but the reality was that he wasn't going to see the field anyways.

where do I start.

No, he didn't play much. More on ST (KR and KO teams) than anything. It became clear in the 3rd preseason game when he couldn't get open against 3rd and 4th stringers that he wasn't going to see the field much. Dude flat out looks pedestrian. He had some minor foot issues I guess which caused him to be inactive but the reality was that he wasn't going to see the field anyways.

Wow thats surprising. He was a special college player odd to me he looked pedestrian

Wow thats surprising. He was a special college player odd to me he looked pedestrian
he clearly wasn't ready for the speed of the pros. Hence, his inability to get open. I think they could have put him in position to be effective near the goal line and he was in there at times, but he just couldn't get open.

Pretty fucking disappointing tbh.

ATL should be able to limit Packers to only one possession in the rest of the QTR. No reason not to have 10pt min lead at half.

he clearly wasn't ready for the speed of the pros. Hence, his inability to get open. I think they could have put him in position to be effective near the goal line and he was in there at times, but he just couldn't get open.

Pretty fucking disappointing tbh.

I hope he gets it together this year. I liked him a lot

I hope he gets it together this year. I liked him a lot
me too. Although the way the other receivers played this year - especially Patterson - made it easier for the Vikes to sit him. I think he will have a chip on his shoulder next season. If not, bust city....

Back