**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Falcons need to keep doing what they are good at. Spread the field and throw the ball. If they turtle up it will play right into GB's hands.

sure tempted to take ATL +3.5....don't think they let up. ATL gunna score. Back door is the worry.

Seriously? lol

I responded to these comments.

It's okay, you can say you were wrong.

He says something about the Italian Aaron Rodgers and you get on him. Again, how did he make that about you at that point? Was that a shot at you?

His last comment came after your response about him being an internet tough guy or something to that effect.

He says something about the Italian Aaron Rodgers and you get on him. Again, how did he make that about you at that point? Was that a shot at you?

His last comment came after your response about him being an internet tough guy or something to that effect.
Larry says he looks like arod

last week

Oh boy, just enjoy the game Larry. And this guy accuses others of being whiny.

You're killing the in-game bruh.

Yes, it was.

As for my comment...."sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet. lighten up P-Unit" (see how that works?)

[FONT=&quot]David Payne Purdum@DavidPurdum <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 36m36 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; position: relative;">More
</button>

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Very even betting on PITT-NE @CaesarsPalace. "it’ll all come down to who the people flip their winnings from the early game onto."
[/FONT]

Right. Gotta play their game. Keep the foot on the throat.
exactly. too many teams take a dramatically different approach and then they shit the bed. Hopefully they learned from the home loss to SF a few years back after they had a big lead.

If Lareux wasn't Aaron Rodgers' doppelgänger, Fondy would have banned him years ago.

no need when you have perfect tits

Hope to see her around town if Staal stays with the Wild. Please let it happen.

I'll post pics if I see her out on the town. I promise.

That is why Fondy has yet to have it done to himself.

no need when you have perfect tits

Hope to see her around town if Staal stays with the Wild. Please let it happen.

I'll post pics if I see her out on the town. I promise.

hopefully they turn out better then the Kate Upton pics

Back