**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Takeit,
I am sorry we disagreed on Connor cook.. I was right though lol.
And I luckily did not get hit by a car as u wanted...

Whatever Dallas does, they need to get a first down here and kill some clock before the half. Getting stuffed and settling for 3 on this 3rd down is the last thing they want to have happen.

Takeit,
I am sorry we disagreed on Connor cook.. I was right though lol.
And I luckily did not get hit by a car as u wanted...

I never said he was good... And actually, I was right as they could have played McGloin and went with Cook. It's kinda like the election of 2016 - both are gigantic piles of shit. It will be interesting to see what they do in the offseason and who they decide to focus on as the backup - everything I have seen has said it will be Cook.

Stars are aligning for Larry, a game involving Rodgers and Romo and Duds out of purgatory.

Dude must be glowing.

I never said he was good... And actually, I was right as they could have played McGloin and went with Cook. It's kinda like the election of 2016 - both are gigantic piles of shit. It will be interesting to see what they do in the offseason and who they decide to focus on as the backup - everything I have seen has said it will be Cook.
We don't know that mcgloin could have played. Started I mean

fuck the topic, it's over

He was active. Why could he have not started?

Because he was injured. We talked about this. He was active because they needed an emergency QB. That is nowhere near the same thing as the guy being able to start and execute the gameplan. There is zero chance Cook would have started if McGloin wasn't injured and couldn't start.

Whatever Dallas does, they need to get a first down here and kill some clock before the half. Getting stuffed and settling for 3 on this 3rd down is the last thing they want to have happen.

Well they didn't get stuffed on the 3rd down, but they essentially did the same thing by throwing incomplete 3 times after that. Now if GB comes and scores AND get the ball in the 2nd half you're in a horrible spot.

Apparently -320 wasn't too much to lay on the last 2 minute score in this one either, there might be two of them

Back