**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

How is it loony to put in Romo

Evrn if you dont think hes better than Romo, with i think is crazy

His ceiling for points in a game is way higher, dak can manage a game and makes safer throws. If they need a qb to throw for 300 yards and get to 35+ points its Romo

You can't expect Romo to come in not to mention in a playoff game and be ready.
Look how many gms it took ARod to get in a zone

How is it loony to put in Romo

Evrn if you dont think hes better than Romo, with i think is crazy

His ceiling for points in a game is way higher, dak can manage a game and makes safer throws. If they need a qb to throw for 300 yards and get to 35+ points its Romo

I agree. At some point it makes sense. To insert the very worst elimination game QB in NFL history, but you might get lucky.

Not that it mattered either, but the ball should have been on like the 1 foot line. Doesn't matter where his foot went out, it's where the ball was.

I think Romo would help the over. Sling it around, keep the Packers juiced, maybe a pick 6 at the end.

just don't bail on the run Cowboys. got a Zeke prop. with how good he is, you would think they'd never give up completely on the run.

just don't bail on the run Cowboys. got a Zeke prop. with how good he is, you would think they'd never give up completely on the run.

At some point the clock comes into play and they have to abandon the run. It's certainly not at that point yet, but once the 2nd half starts you start clock watching.

Pardon My Take@PardonMyTake <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 10m10 minutes ago</small>

C2PuVOVWQAAaTgc.jpg

Rare, but it happens. I feel there was a playoff game few years back where the total was up in that range.

Someone posted the 3 times the total was at/over 60, and one of them was a playoff game if I'm remembering correctly.

Rare, but it happens. I feel there was a playoff game few years back where the total was up in that range.
there was I am almost sure of it. Like 2-3 yrs ago in the playoffs.
Lar will have the game & total in just a few......

there was I am almost sure of it. Like 2-3 yrs ago in the playoffs.
Lar will have the game & total in just a few......

I can't remember who it was, pretty sure it involved NO though. I think it was Hugh who posted the games.

BetOnline opened ATL -4.5 against GB last night, was down to 4 before kickoff today

Not total listed

Back