**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Well technically they would have a 1 in 4 chance. But I agree.

I was referring to Emkee (and others) who said the Pats had "no chance" of winning the SB when Gronk went down. It sounded as ludicrous then as it does now.

So you have like a 90% male audience. And some monotone woman talking about heating things up in the bedroom with extenz. Who's buying this?

So you have like a 90% male audience. And some monotone woman talking about heating things up in the bedroom with extenz. Who's buying this?

I've always wondered that too. Probably explains why they give away free samples as if that's their business plan.

I know it's a 3 score game

They should be kicking a FG if the opportunity presents itself. They shouldn't be aiming to kick the FG first, but they should kick the FG as opposed to going for it on 4th and long in FG range. They probably won't, because most NFL coaches are morons when it comes to that stuff...but they should be.

He had other single coverage options, he overthrew it into double. He's awful, I can't believe Houston gave him that much money.

He had other single coverage options, he overthrew it into double. He's awful, I can't believe Houston gave him that much money.

Agreed about the money. Could say the same thing about at least half of the QBs in the league though. The only people in the NFL dumber than the coaches are the owners in many instances.

New England looked shaky. Good coach might light a fire under them this week.

Definitely one of the biggest. There are a lot though. A whole bunch of 'em.

it's a big one, but remember the scale of those rookie contracts back in the day? Pretty ridiculous until they were scaled back

Jewalrus got like 60 million and 30 guaranteed

Back