**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

tom-brady-eyebrow.gif

Thanks captain obvious

But that means it's not necessarily 4 down territory. If they kick a FG they cut it to one score, so no need to go on 4th down. That's all I was saying. Apparently it wasn't THAT obvious.

Football Logo History

football_logo_history.png
What is the best football logo? How did the each team's logo transform into today's current logo?

• Since 1920 there have been 32 NFL teams and they have had 157 different logo changes by all the teams. The NFL's 157 logo change is lowest amount of all the professional teams.
  • The New York Giants have the most logo changes for a team that has not changed names or relocated with 7 different logos.
  • The most logo changes in the NFL is the Washington Redskins/Boston Redskins/Boston Braves and Los Angeles Rams/St. Louis Rams/Los Angeles Rams/Cleveland Rams with 10 different logos.
  • The Houston Texans are the only team with only one logo dating back to their expansion year 2006. The Carolina Panthers and the Jacksonville Jaguars have only had 2 logos, with just a slight change to the orginal logo.

Show me some footage of Montana acting like Brady did after Clowney just took him down. You won't find any.

Again, the operative word was most. If I said all, I could understand people finding a few, or some who didn't.

Also the complaining wasn't the issue, the temper was. Unless that's proof of a temper...seems more just whining though.

Show me some footage of Montana acting like Brady did after Clowney just took him down. You won't find any.
There are more cameras nowa days .. and all I heard about Montana was he saved it for the locker room. Which makes sense, back then that was considered "showing up" a team mate

There is more cameras nowa days .. and all I heard about Montana was he saved it for the locker room. Which makes sense, back then that was considered "showing up" a team mate

Locker room is cool AFAIC, on the field just comes across as being a pussy/baby

Football Logo History

football_logo_history.png
What is the best football logo? How did the each team's logo transform into today's current logo?

• Since 1920 there have been 32 NFL teams and they have had 157 different logo changes by all the teams. The NFL's 157 logo change is lowest amount of all the professional teams.
  • The New York Giants have the most logo changes for a team that has not changed names or relocated with 7 different logos.
  • The most logo changes in the NFL is the Washington Redskins/Boston Redskins/Boston Braves and Los Angeles Rams/St. Louis Rams/Los Angeles Rams/Cleveland Rams with 10 different logos.
  • The Houston Texans are the only team with only one logo dating back to their expansion year 2006. The Carolina Panthers and the Jacksonville Jaguars have only had 2 logos, with just a slight change to the orginal logo.

:shake2:

If we get into all of the other sports, it's probably well over 50% of all pro sports teams that have changed their logos.

You're right. Plenty of ornery champions. The basketball guys come to mind. And pitchers. And Kirk Gibson.

To be honest, it's probably just have the type-A or alpha personality. Most of them have a temper. Some of them may control it better in public, but a majority of 'champions' or 'winners' have tempers. Just how it works.

I think you are confusing temper and whining. Brady has both.....he whines worse than black box.

The conversation was about tempers. I wasn't confused, just pointing out that you were talking about something different than a temper...which you agree with.

Michael Schumaker is notoriously the gouchiest fucker in the history of F1 racing. Pete Sampras was a total douchebag too.

Back