**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

I was all over ATL getting their RBs involved in their gm.
Totally overlooked NEs backs having the same kind of night

i68_WXTO_400x400.jpeg

I almost always like the old logos for pro sports teams, so maybe that's just a bias I have. There are so many that have changed, and I can't think of too many that changed for the better. They changed to sell merchandise.

Pats old logo was great, but they're the best team in the league with the new one. Kids love the new one.

Last game turned into some reality tv bimbo talk, this one is going the route of snake nipples

Whoever said it, I think ProV...you're right, the entertainment value of these playoffs has been nil

I almost always like the old logos for pro sports teams, so maybe that's just a bias I have. There are so many that have changed, and I can't think of too many that changed for the better. They changed to sell merchandise.
I was just gonna ask you... how many you think have changed that the team didn't move?

Last game turned into some reality tv bimbo talk, this one is going the route of snake nipples

Whoever said it, I think ProV...you're right, the entertainment value of these playoffs has been nil
And they better hope tomorrow saves it.... if they didn't move the KC gm. Gave us a snow and a close gm....
i honestly think Dallas is a blowout too

Cardinals changed the bird because the other one looked like a drunken bored bird, which represented how the team played for 50 years or whatever. Meaner looking bird, meaner looking team.

Really? I was trying to think of a few in the NFL that did... and all I could come up with were Den, NE...

The Bills have. Pretty sure the Giants and Jets have.

I'm not talking necessarily recently, just in general, I like the old logos for most teams. This isn't exclusive to the NFL either...a lot of NHL teams have, some NBA teams, and some MLB teams as well.

Seahawks change was big and it worked for them

Falcons too, although I really liked the Glanville all-blacks...Tampa obvious huge change

The Rams changed their colors.

The Bucs, Falcons and Seahawks changed logos as well as KJ just mentioned.

Yea GIANTS to ny
JETS to
Dolphins.
All of those were very minor changes though to me... def to sell more merch.
but a complete change? Like Den, NE & Philly

Yea GIANTS to ny
JETS to
Dolphins.

TB made a complete change. Seattle made a pretty complete one as well. The Bills. The Rams changed their entire color scheme. The Falcons change was pretty big, wasn't it?

Really? I was trying to think of a few in the NFL that did... and all I could come up with were Den, NE...

Changed uniforms and colors?

Pats, Jets, Bengals, Broncos, Chargers, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys, Rams.

I think the current NFC North has maintained uniform integrity.

Yea GIANTS to ny
JETS to
Dolphins.

Actually the Jints were NY before they were the Giants then back to NY
I'm pretty sure when Y A Tittle was playing they had NY on there hats.
Yes I saw Y A play

Back