**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

This is fascinating, the two turnovers and the idiotic personal foul have resulted in all of this. Guessing your average linemaker would love for NE to score here and at least have that 8+ lead at half. These Houston points have been opportunistic, but really chance.

This is fascinating, the two turnovers and the idiotic personal foul have resulted in all of this. Guessing your average linemaker would love for NE to score here and at least have that 8+ lead at half. These Houston points have been opportunistic, but really chance.

Same can be said for the kickoff return by NE

BB and Brady should get aggressive. They're at their best with the no huddle short passing.

Seriously the mere choice to return a punt or kick seems to be a negative equity decision anymore. Just take a knee

I'm on the Pats, and the only fear I have is the decision I'll make at HT when I go get a shake

Fear? Really? That seems dramatic as all hell

What have pats done offensively? 2 jump balls for 50 yards apiece? Brady is getting knocked around. I wouldn't feel good. But I'm also dumb enough to take Houston ML, so I'm biased...admittedly.

Back