**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

In my minimal time spent in SLC and Park City I have thoroughly enjoyed the drinking scene

It gets a bad rap. You can find anything you want there, just have to know where to go. I've had some fun in Park City many times, I grew up about 45 minutes away.

Rogers has been great, but pretty sure Ayers first REC of his career was last week

Two weeks ago I believe. Needless to say they can catch better than DHB and the dude from Auburn who's name escapes me right now. I know he's been injured though.

Two weeks ago I believe. Needless to say they can catch better than DHB and the dude from Auburn who's name escapes me right now. I know he's been injured though.

Coates ,very up and down but fractured fingers and hands all year long

People forget that we still have Martavis Bryant in the wings next year

Andy Reid with two weeks to prepare has a really good record.

Have a feeling the world will be on the Steelers but I expect it to be a really good game, guess it would come down to KC offense vs Pitt road defense

Browns picked Kellen Winslow, Jr three spots ahead of Ben, Colt McCoy three rounds ahead of Brown, and Barkevius Mingo 42 picks ahead of Bell.

Broken fingers suck for receivers, I watched Michael Floyd basically not catch much since his episode and it clearly drove him to drink

How do you stop this offense. You load up on the run, they throw to AB and others. You go cover 2 and they run Bell. Tough to stop.
I feel very comfortable with my PITT to win AFC & Super Bowl future from the beginning of the season

KC is a pretty complete team and Arrowhead isn't the easiest place to go get a W.

I'm no Chiefs fan, actually like watching the Steelers more but that defense is fun to watch...shapes up to be a great game which likely means it's a blowout

How long before Chip Kelly's name surfaces for the Cal Job?

longshot, its a state school the money is not there to hire him. Id be shocked if he went there. I think he sits out and takes one of he Sec jobs that open up next year

These Steez DB's need to act like they've played before. trying to steal the ball every play after the player is already whistled down. fucking amateur hour.

These Steez DB's need to act like they've played before. trying to steal the ball every play after the player is already whistled down. fucking amateur hour.

none of the people in that scrum were DB's and half of our DB's are rookies anyway

Back