**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Networks getting good at showing uncalled penalties on home teams this weekend. Hope the home cooking lasts through next weekend.

Hanging a French Cleat. Looking for a stud finder..... should I ask take or glb to find me a stud?

Last edited:
So next week schedule already set it looks like

SEA/ATL Sat afternoon
HOU/NE or MIA/NE Sat night

PIT/KC or HOU/KC Sun morning
NYG or GB/Dallas Sun afternoon

I assume they've announced it that way, that's how it appears at my site

Utes are there Steeler bars in SLC? I wasnt able to find one

I'm sure there are, been ages since I've lived there. I worked in Murray when I attended UofU. SLC is a great place, I miss it. There are also a few negatives but the positives outweigh them by a mile.

I'm sure there are, been ages since I've lived there. I worked in Murray when I attended UofU. SLC is a great place, I miss it. There are also a few negatives but the positives outweigh them by a mile.

yeah ive enjoyed it a lot, i just dont like how spread out everything is compared to how condensed we are in the East

oh yeah, that guy from Modern Family owns one there

Bar X. I got into a lot of trouble in that place. They only served beer back then, don't know if they've gone "Private Club" since then. I used to go to Port 'O Call a lot and Squatters is one of the better breweries in town. I'm sure there are more now.

How do you stop this offense. You load up on the run, they throw to AB and others. You go cover 2 and they run Bell. Tough to stop.

In my minimal time spent in SLC and Park City I have thoroughly enjoyed the drinking scene

Ayers and Rogers have been a big reason this offense has improved. They don't have the drops like a few of the other guys did.

You stop them by winning a battle or two on the line of scrimmage. Fins are getting pummeled on the line.

Back