**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

I'm going to post this in here as well as the original post in politics forum... DO NOT RESPOND/DEBATE THE BELOW

A couple posts were reported in this thread. PERSONAL ATTACKS TOWARDS OTHER MEMBER CAN LEAD TO POSTING PRIVILEGES BEING SUSPENDED. PMs or emails saying this person or that person started it, will also be looked at as continuing the issue, and will also be dealt with accordingly. If you do not like someone, or something that they say, IGNORE IT. The amount of whining from long time members about other long time members has reached an entirely new level.

It's also not the time to try being funny or laugh it off and make a joke. Don't get caught up in the crossfire. I'm already pissed I missed getting in some wagers because I was dealing with this continuing issue. I fully intend to enjoy the Packer and Badger games today, and I will make the simple decision to completely remove the issue(s). Believe me when I say there's at least five of you that are extremely close to being permanently banned if our partnership and moderating group decides to go that way. Enough is enough and don't give us a reason to take drastic actions.

i wouldn't say a big fan.

But i I do like Kansas City as a town and am a huge royals fan so I've kind of taken kc as my afc team.

Thought that was about right, went to school just outside of KC and wasn't a fan but since most of my buds from them live there and are fans, I've accepted it and in general don't despise them like I used to. Defense is a ton of fun to watch and I do like watching playmakers on that side of the ball. Arrowhead is such a great atmosphere, the whole experience...went a couple years ago when they played NE on Monday night and even wore a Chiefs shirt, swore I'd never do that.

Line up to -1.5 next week now

I'm going to post this in here as well as the original post in politics forum... DO NOT RESPOND/DEBATE THE BELOW

A couple posts were reported in this thread. PERSONAL ATTACKS TOWARDS OTHER MEMBER CAN LEAD TO POSTING PRIVILEGES BEING SUSPENDED. PMs or emails saying this person or that person started it, will also be looked at as continuing the issue, and will also be dealt with accordingly. If you do not like someone, or something that they say, IGNORE IT. The amount of whining from long time members about other long time members has reached an entirely new level.

It's also not the time to try being funny or laugh it off and make a joke. Don't get caught up in the crossfire. I'm already pissed I missed getting in some wagers because I was dealing with this continuing issue. I fully intend to enjoy the Packer and Badger games today, and I will make the simple decision to completely remove the issue(s). Believe me when I say there's at least five of you that are extremely close to being permanently banned if our partnership and moderating group decides to go that way. Enough is enough and don't give us a reason to take drastic actions.

Can you name the 5+ members close to being permanently banned?

Thought that was about right, went to school just outside of KC and wasn't a fan but since most of my buds from them live there and are fans, I've accepted it and in general don't despise them like I used to. Defense is a ton of fun to watch and I do like watching playmakers on that side of the ball. Arrowhead is such a great atmosphere, the whole experience...went a couple years ago when they played NE on Monday night and even wore a Chiefs shirt, swore I'd never do that.

Line up to -1.5 next week now

love to see chiefs go all the way this year. Kc is a really good sports town and fans have been so loyal and always show up at arrowhead.

love to see chiefs go all the way this year. Kc is a really good sports town and fans have been so loyal and always show up at arrowhead.

I've been a Steelers fan ever since I was little and my dad worked for United States Steel. If they don't win it, I'd like to see KC.

Will the Packer game be close is the question. Last chance at a good one.

wisky/purdue is a good matchup today if you want to watch some cbb

It's not quite as bad as my perception, but I feel like I haven't won a college basketball bet since 2002. Man that sport is tough on me.

Back