**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

caldwell is a fucking idiot

What did he do? I missed it.

Just not calling a TO quick enough? Would seem par for the course with these NFL coaches.

When in the fuck is my common sense coach going to be a thing?

What did he do? I missed it.

Just not calling a TO quick enough? Would seem par for the course with these NFL coaches.

When in the fuck is my common sense coach going to be a thing?

he didn't call a TO period. GB took one with the clock running down on first down.

Bama has a coach that carries around a wrestling title belt. maybe he can do it.

In all honesty, anyone with a grasp of math should be able to do it. The guy doesn't have to know how to do the math on things like points expectancy, or 4th down percentages...he just needs to understand the concept and find the info that already exists. It's embarrassing the way it's handled now.

How many years have I been talking about it ProV? I know you're a big proponent of it yourself, but ffs it has to happen soon.
Seriously. Pay a common sense coach like 50-80k to do nothing But have a direct line to the HC to buzz in at certain times. But honestly these HC are so stupid sometimes they would just ignore them because of their ego

Lakers guard Nick Young is 35-of-62 from 3-point range over his last eight games, the most 3-pointers for any player in Lakers franchise history over an eight-game span. Young has hit six of his first seven attempts from beyond the arc against Toronto.

Detroit can win at Seattle, line should be 6 or so, Seattle isn't getting much respect right now

If Seattle wins, I think it's low scoring. Lions can win that but uphill battle.

Giants/Pack is goliath stuff. That's an NFC 'ship game in the Wild Card.

Steelers beat Dolphins by a ton, other AFC game probably sucks so over

Back