**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Michael Bennett: "I don't like Matt Stafford much. He's from Dallas. They killed the President (JFK). ... I hold it against him."

4 is a strong number for Green Bay, was guessing 3. 37 rightfully low in Houston, was hoping for 39 or so but that number is right on...Steelers -10 seems high but I think they blow the Fins out

lions lose three games in a row and make the playoffs what a fucking joke

Well the NFL is a joke for an awful lot of things. But one of their teams making the playoffs yet having lost their last 3 games is NOT one of them. The joke, in this case, would be whomever is thought to be "deserving" that didn't get in, as they couldn't win enough games to win more than the team that lost their last 3 games.

Sure. That's not the same thing as "numbers don't lie." Stop moving the goalposts.

In context it is.

Lions have bad road numbers therefore are a bad road team and it gets worse if the opponent has a winning record.

Maybe there's some upturn on the horizon but for now the 'numbers don't lie' by saying the Lions are bad outside of Motown.

How does 45 seem low? I think it's too high

GB is averaging 34.5 pts/gm in their last 4. Eli has been in the playoffs more than enough to be able to sling it around if they get down, and the Giants offense is much better passing than they are running to begin with so they don't even have to be down for him to be chucking it all over the place. GB's defense is certainly nothing to write home about, as has been harped on by many all season long. 24-21 is NOT a high scoring game at all, and that final wouldn't surprise anyone on the planet....that's a push.

I don't think GB is going to have healthy dbs. If they win they score 30+. I think they win and the score is in the 50 s

Right, I forgot about the DBs point as well. With the DBs they'll have out there, it's tough to think the Giants go into the game thinking running the ball is their best chance at winning.

Quick thoughts on that game and can certainly change my mind...

Road team has the best defense in the NFC (obv my opinion) and turnover prone QB so they will want to limit possessions overall, shorten the game against a high octane offense. If they can do that, it should be a close to the vest type game...problem is NYG can't run the ball and eat clock. This will likely be all about the defense for NYG...stay in the game and try to find a way to win it. If GB gets up a couple scores early, it could get ugly, but I don't think that happens. Real problem for NYG is they just can't eat clock with the running game, so GB should be in it and likely win (I think they're the best team in the NFC). But under is where I lean to.

Quick thoughts on that game and can certainly change my mind...

Road team has the best defense in the NFC (obv my opinion) and turnover prone QB so they will want to limit possessions overall, shorten the game against a high octane offense. If they can do that, it should be a close to the vest type game...problem is NYG can't run the ball and eat clock. This will likely be all about the defense for NYG...stay in the game and try to find a way to win it. If GB gets up a couple scores early, it could get ugly, but I don't think that happens. Real problem for NYG is they just can't eat clock with the running game, so GB should be in it and likely win (I think they're the best team in the NFC). But under is where I lean to.

Right, this is certainly true...but you're saying yourself that the Giants really can't do that. The NYG defense isn't going to be limiting the possessions overall, they'd have to do that by running the ball and chewing up clock...which you just said was a real problem for them.

So, while in theory the game can go under (which game can't really?), it doesn't seem the Giants are equipped to do so (your own thoughts there). Also, as Fondy pointed out, the Packers may be down to some suspect CBs in the game...and given the fact the Giants already can't run the ball and chew clock, they'd be foolish to not unleash Eli on that defensive backfield.

Tired of it, and answering PMs about this disease is exhausting. He's on ignore yet it still shows up.

Tired of it, and answering PMs about this disease is exhausting. He's on ignore yet it still shows up.

KJ, YOU are the one who keeps making it contentious. If I'm on ignore, and you don't want to see what I say, why in the holy fuck would you ever respond to any of my posts. That makes no logical sense whatsoever.

KJ, YOU are the one who keeps making it contentious. If I'm on ignore, and you don't want to see what I say, why in the holy fuck would you ever respond to any of my posts. That makes no logical sense whatsoever.

Ignore feature doesn' t work with live

I'm just going to remind you both to cool it. Next time it gets out of hand both will get a 7-30 day ban. I really do n't want to be the one to do it. And like the NFL both the initiator and responder will get it.

Ignore feature doesn' t work with live

I understand that completely. My point is that he wants to ignore me...so whether or not he sees the posts, why wouldn't he do what he wants to do and ignore me? Like I said, it makes no logical sense. There are also many threads that are not live topics where he responds to my posts (which can be easily seen/proven I'd imagine), which also doesn't seem to make any sense.

The best is how you backpedalled like a lil bitch when takeit told you to fuck off. Like a petulant child.

Everyone saw it, and it was cute.

Oakland @ Houston

Was hoping for Houston -3/36.5 and take Raiders, think grabbing a field goal with either team would be the correct play as it seems a close, one score type game. Might buy the half point. Was really hoping for 39 total but opened 37 and has moved to 36.5 for good reason, this thing could be ugly. Helps the dog even more. I like under as there should be some futility even if either team hits the red zone, and both kickers should be fine (indoors)...I like Oakland and under, probably more on under I guess, thinking both teams in the teens.

Back