• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

He's on my team, so I would say negative ghostrider
He has a bonus clause that pays him an extra 100 or 200k I think if he gets one more TD. He snapped last week cause Hightower got the goal line carries.

Rex doesn't even know they're eliminated with a tie so why not punt with 4 minutes to go in OT

Not sure I wanted that win, but happy for Hugh and the players. Plus, they'll probably stink next year, so imagine the weight of 0-16 and losing your first 2 or 3 nexf year.

And first play from scrimmage for MIA goes for 57, in FG range

Doubt Rex is with the team next week

Not sure I wanted that win, but happy for Hugh and the players. Plus, they'll probably stink next year, so imagine the weight of 0-16 and losing your first 2 or 3 nexf year.

Why? When you fuck up the #2 pick it goes way more under the radar than fucking up the #1 pick

I'm just going by two months of local talk radio, but I think the Niners get #1 if both are 1-15.

I'm just going by two months of local talk radio, but I think the Niners get #1 if both are 1-15.

Hey Tony: If we tie with San Francisco with one win, who has the tiebreaker for the first pick in the draft?
-- Joe, Austin, Texas
Hey Joe: The tiebreaker for draft position is not head-to-head record, but overall strength of schedule. The team with the weaker schedule earns the higher pick. Strength of schedule is the overall record of a team’s opponents. Currently, the win percentage of 49ers’ opponents is .531 and the Browns’ is .573 -- so San Francisco would earn the first pick. However, these records change every week and are not official until all games are played. In the case of an identical strength of schedule -- which happens more than you’d think -- the tie is broken by a coin toss.

Edwin Encarnacion and one little Browns win on Christmas Eve are already under the tree. How about the Cavs show who the champs are on Christmas?

I think Niners play Seattle next week and Cleveland play Steelers, so I assume that schedule strength won't change much

This Cards/Seahawks game looks a lot like the first one. At least AZ put an early TD on the board

NFC is so bad...
seattle getting shut down by zona. Dallas will be in the super bowl

NFC I go Green Bay then the rest

2. Seattle
3. Dallas
4. NYG
5. Atlanta

But I don't know shit

this thursday night football on days that aren't thursday is bullshit. you can't call it thursday night football on a fucking saturday. why not call tomorrow's games ESF, easter sunday football.

Back