• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

We are 12 teams but no playoffs, play week 17 as well. Just best overall record and I'm 10.5 games up on 3rd place...1st has clinched. But 2nd is still worth quite a bit, way more than 3rd.

With this league, having a top QB is imperative and I've learned that. Drafted ARod in the 2nd round...no matter how smart we always think we are waiting til the 6th round to get one, it's the wrong move (at least for this league). Current standings and QBs:

1st Luck
2nd Rodgers
3rd Brees
4th Brady

That's not a coincidence

With this league, having a top QB is imperative and I've learned that. Drafted ARod in the 2nd round...no matter how smart we always think we are waiting til the 6th round to get one, it's the wrong move (at least for this league). Current standings and QBs:

1st Luck
2nd Rodgers
3rd Brees
4th Brady

That's not a coincidence

meh, I don't know. I drafted Cousins in like the 8th round and won my league. Think you can't go wrong with one of the studs, but also don't think waiting is a bad strategy if you know what you are looking for

meh, I don't know. I drafted Cousins in like the 8th round and won my league. Think you can't go wrong with one of the studs, but also don't think waiting is a bad strategy if you know what you are looking for

But this league, we don't play just a head to head game every week with playoffs at the end. It's 12 teams and anywhere from 11-0 to 0-11 every week, best records at the end of the season and quite a bit of cash. 65/25/10 for top three payout...so consistency is why the top 4 are there.

Those top 4 are the only ones that even stand a chance at finishing in the money with two weeks to go

Sucks I was very interested to see how Tenn would do in a home playoff game and even after that

Rex somehow thinks that waiting until they snap the ball to call timeout should count. Just a grade A idiot

Back