• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

if eagles lose when they could have been up by 8...so dumb

i have so much live action its hard for me to say what my result will be...i do know I dont want eagles to win by more than 5

i JUST WON $274...NO IDEA HOW...i HAD BEEN BETTING LIVE +11.5 AND +5.5 AND THEN TOOK EAGLES -2.5

BUT HAD GMEN ML

Yet given the early Jags lead, the line has moved down to 2. Obviously Miller has been announced as out.

I never really put much stock in teams that want or need to win, will win. But fucking Bengals...hard to touch that one. Houston could struggle to score.

It was between him and Mitchell for NE take, need the Jets to keep this at least interesting...have Diggs and Matthews on the bench, started Cooks, Mitchell, Tate...at this point Cooks and Tate are no brainers I think

Ironically the Titans score and now they throw the hook back on to Houston and juice it at -115. Just makes not much sense.

I believe if the Colts win and Houston loses tonight, somehow the Colts are still in the playoff picture

Colts have to win the last 2. Tenny has to lose 1. Hou has to lose 1
but here is where it's tricky
Hou owns tie over Indy
Indy owns tie over Tenny

So Colts need Titans to lose today right? I know they need Houston to lose out, and if Titans win today obviously one will win next week (kinda)

Only players I have going now are ARod, Mitchell and Gostkowski, then Cooks later today. Still 4 players Sun/Mon

Back