• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

His work address is already known, and you don't need his IP address to find his home address.

The funny part part is that he threatened legal action if people tried to do anything to him, or shame him publicly. Hahaha, as if an attorney would take a case and try to argue that he was wronged because people are talking shit (and telling the truth) about him. He's not a celebrity or company with some reputation, what in the hell does he possibly think he could sue for?

Beat his fucking ass. I know some pretty big guys in different area codes, Ludacrisstyle. Fuck for the right doller amount I would dot a fuckers eye.

[FONT=&quot]William Krooss-Tadas[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Manhattan - Weichert Rockefeller Center[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1270 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 1020[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]New York, NY 10020[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Phone: 631-827-1541[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fax: 212-582-2119[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Email: wkroosstadas@weichert.com[/FONT]

I like the guy, but man... it's tough to read what he writes sometimes. That is when I understand what he writes...

When I read his stuff it comes across in some wild Cajun accent and makes it ten times more difficult to understand

I like the guy, but man... it's tough to read what he writes sometimes. That is when I understand what he writes...

For sure. I know we joke and all, but it's seriously scary as fuck that that dude handles people's money.

If you guys want a POY, "Hello" by Adele is +100 for Record Of The Year right now at William Hill. Literally no way she doesn't sweep the Grammys...

[FONT=&quot]William Krooss-Tadas[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Manhattan - Weichert Rockefeller Center[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1270 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 1020[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]New York, NY 10020[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Phone: 631-827-1541[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fax: 212-582-2119[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Email: wkroosstadas@weichert.com[/FONT]

This is real. Not surprising a gem from NY would bail on a bet.

15037133_10211032913407755_6815866694831828029_n.jpg

Back to the game. Fucking Raiders gotta limit these big passing plays. They've stuffed the run nicely. Secondary needs to step up.

Back