• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Yea. Just noticed I was behind lol. I forgot my son wanted to watch the eagle snatch the fish out of water commercial
5 Times!

This new gm only cares about restocking prospects

So they wont sign an fa to lost a 1st

They want the 2ND one from ee

A message from Ivy:

Someone mentioned it's weird that the last anonymous person on CTG is the one who stiffed someone. It's not weird at all. I've never stiffed anyone, I've never screwed anyone over, I've been a loyal & honest member of the same capping community as all of you since 2006. I never planned any bullshit shady activity and don't begrudge outrage. I want to be clear, I CAN pay this illegally placed/ non-legally binding bet on Trump's election win. I have the money, so anyone out there thinking that well maybe he's fallen on hard times and cant admit it and thinking about taking it easy or something... Nope, I can pay. I simply chose not to. I have one reason. I honestly hate every single one of you and I refuse to let you win money off of Trump's victory or me personally. That's my only reason. The simple fact that the only people on the site talking about this and threatening and calling me are NOT part of the bet, confirmed JUST how much I hate each and every one of you bastards. You should ALL enjoy your little jihad. You can continue to post on Twitter, you can get 10x more aggressive. You can try to reach me or others I know on social media. You can try to deform my character online, it will get you nowhere (not that I harbor any delusion that you wont have your fun). I will take great pleasure in pursuing legal action against anyone who steps out of line legally, so check with your attorney before you claim anything but the truth on your little jihad. I'm happy to explain to anyone and everyone who doesn't already know in my life that I made a bet online about Trump losing and am not paying so you have my blessing to do any and everything your little hearts desire. I'll chuckle every time one of you takes time out of your own life to worry about me w/ reward.

For the record, Killa and Worm had absolutely no idea I wouldn't pay a bet on CTG. Why would they? I have paid and collected numerous bets over the years? I've honored every debt, every everything the entire time they have both known me. They hold NO responsibility for my actions.

Also, you CAN get the bet winnings. All you have to do is show up to my office in Rockefeller Center with a gun and we can head on down to the ATM together. Short of that, nothing will get any funds out of me. If you decide to come harass me, I honestly would enjoy the opportunity so I sincerely hope you do. ESPECIALLY after some of the voicemails I've received.

Fuck you all very much,

William Krooss-Tadas

PS: I look forward to my website. My only hope is you spend time, effort, and money to bump up the SEO so I can view it on the first page of google results.

Wow he is a deadbeat. I always thought he was an honorable guy. He never really explained why he didn't pay either.

Fuck KC td.

Wow he is a deadbeat. I always thought he was an honorable guy. He never really explained why he didn't pay either.

Fuck KC td.

No, actually he did explain why he didn't pay.

I simply chose not to. I have one reason. I honestly hate every single one of you and I refuse to let you win money off of Trump's victory or me personally.

Raiders getting punked so far. Theory of the coaches outfit striking again. You just can't go with a tuque on the sideline. Shows weakness.

No, actually he did explain why he didn't pay.

I simply chose not to. I have one reason. I honestly hate every single one of you and I refuse to let you win money off of Trump's victory or me personally.
I guess that's a reason. But that's weak. I hate deadbeats like him. Really pisses me off.

Gtfo with that. If you make a bet and dont pay, you're literally dead to me. I have family that I don't talk to that have lost Large Money to me on the golf course and not paid. Let alone some ****** on a Sports site.
My advice, advocate for the IP address, find his address and beat his fucking ass. May not get your money but it would satisfy the wager in my eyes.

Poor Ivy doesn't pay n then learns his wife likes to fuck on the side... probably while he was shipping it, she was shipping something else.

Gtfo with that. If you make a bet and dont pay, you're literally dead to me. I have family that I don't talk to that have lost Large Money to me on the golf course and not paid. Let alone some ****** on a Sports site.
My advice, advocate for the IP address, find his address and beat his fucking ass. May not get your money but it would satisfy the wager in my eyes.

His work address is already known, and you don't need his IP address to find his home address.

The funny part part is that he threatened legal action if people tried to do anything to him, or shame him publicly. Hahaha, as if an attorney would take a case and try to argue that he was wronged because people are talking shit (and telling the truth) about him. He's not a celebrity or company with some reputation, what in the hell does he possibly think he could sue for?

he's just trying to scare people from doing shit. some people get all scared when the word 'sue' comes up. he's a fucking clown.

Back