• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

two timeouts. KC will run 3 times. can get the ball back if no first down around 50 seconds or so I would think.

tumblr_mjezv1BSfM1rg3itro1_500.gif

All in jest, Cog.

Raiders in good hands going forward. Kid can ball.

That pinkie injury was a cunt tonight.

damn. disappointing game. oak had every opportunity to take this game. credit KC's defense for making the stops, especially after Oak got some nice field position off turnovers.

Big win. Hate they got so conservative. But if you know KC or Andy, no surprise. Do just enough to make everyone nauseous until the final whistle.

GG Raider fans.

Big win. Hate they got so conservative. But if you know KC or Andy, no surprise. Do just enough to make everyone nauseous until the final whistle.

GG Raider fans.
:shake2: as a Raider fan I hope we don't see you guys in the playoffs. you guys got our number. GL the rest of the way. should be a good postseason.

Man Andy Reid , what a shitty coach. What is the eagles record since they dumped him?

Dude, you have to be an Eagles fan to understand. The knife cuts deep.

He will get you so far and then fuck you five ways from Sunday.

:shake2: as a Raider fan I hope we don't see you guys in the playoffs. you guys got our number. GL the rest of the way. should be a good postseason.

Same to you. Great when the rivalry matters again. Good luck. Rather have you guys than the Donkeys go far.

Back