• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

they won't miss that one. Steez you idiots. hope you lose now after not kicking an xp today. fucking Tomlin.

It's funny how Mark Sanchez appears to be offering more mentoring to Dak than Romo, who is also on the sideline

NFC East 3-0 today, wins over 3 teams that were leading their divisions or tied for the lead going into the week.

might take a stab at Gronk under. L2 games vs. Pats 66 and 68 yards. 6 catches both games. Prop is 81 yards. Think they key on him even though I think/hope Pats roll that ass.

My schedule this week.

Fly from MN to CHI on Tuesday. Meeting Tuesday night for dinner. Wed morning fly to Ft. Wayne, IN for lunch. Drive to Indy for dinner with another client. Thursday morning fly to Boston. Dinner that night with client. Friday morning fly to Philly to visit someone I manage in our office there and fly home Friday night. Not looking forward to this trip.

My schedule this week.

Fly from MN to CHI on Tuesday. Meeting Tuesday night for dinner. Wed morning fly to Ft. Wayne, IN for lunch. Drive to Indy for dinner with another client. Thursday morning fly to Boston. Dinner that night with client. Friday morning fly to Philly to visit someone I manage in our office there and fly home Friday night. Not looking forward to this trip.

Crazy...where you going to dinner in Boston?

Restaurant called The Bancroft out in the western suburbs. It's across from some mall but more or less a residential area.

Staying right by Logan. Marriott I think.

Restaurant called The Bancroft out in the western suburbs. It's across from some mall but more or less a residential area.

Staying right by Logan. Marriott I think.

It's in Burlington about 25 minutes northwest of the airport .... Enjoy....

Not sure what's up with the dumb defensive strategy being played by the Pats tonight.

Guess that lack of a pass rush is making itself known tonight, thought Beli would bring the house on every down.

Russ eats up unaggressive fronts.

Now can we quit with the 3 man rush, Bill.

Hags O-line with way too many holes, send the fucking house.

Took a stab at Hags -3.5 +435 pregame, don't think it has a chance. But Tommy is killing my fantasy team

I need Gronk 5 catches, not gonna happen but I'll settle for a W here. Pats TT over 28 would be cool too

Back