• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

What is the actual rule on that last Pat's play?

It looked to me that Gronk initiated the contact and then the Seattle defender held him up

Is that offsetting penalties? Is Gronk allowed to make contact within a certain distance? Anybody?

There are no actual rules in the NFL, just loose clauses that depend on the official.

Lost some coin on several plays & also a hit on my team. Pats haters rejoice. They didn't deserve that game. On to next week

NFL is a sitcom, what a coincidence this game ended on the goal-line with the great Belichick shitting all over himself.

Better for the Pats in the long run to lose this game anyway.

Will be on Philly next week.

Tye and Eiffert's yard props both already hit. Two of the worst defenses against TEs

Great call on the Eiffert props, man. Saw you post that today and hit both yards and receptions. Nice to be freeroling after 1 catch. :cheers3:

Glad to hear you are OK BC, hopefully aftershocks start quieting down

Thanks. Yep, tremors now nowhere near what it was like a couple days back. Worst one I've ever experienced. Previously the biggest movement I've made was get under a doorway, but with this one it got to the point where I thought the house could collapse so I rushed outside.

Thanks. Yep, tremors now nowhere near what it was like a couple days back. Worst one I've ever experienced. Previously the biggest movement I've made was get under a doorway, but with this one it got to the point where I thought the house could collapse so I rushed outside.

Glad Ive never been through one, has to be scary as shit

Back