• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Yeah, the distance from his shoe to the end of the yard stripe would seem to show his foot had to be OOB.

There's no way it wasn't. The only reason it stood was inconclusive evidence which should have been clear with the right angle.

Car and ATL are on my blacklist, without a doubt

Scratch that...I think I've finally gotten to the point where I have zero interest in betting the NFL. The officiating is terrible; the coaching is terrible (ie PHI last week); and the players are understandably frustrated and NGAF.

AS my last two acts of NFL betting stupidity, I'm going MIA and DAL because I am crazy and a glutton for punishment

Big chore for Dallas today. Steelers tough at home and the Boys have Church and Claiborne both out.

Did the guy make it clear over?
His foot didn't graze the C?
They need to be clear on that shit....plus he stepped out....I am walking out the dome right now and even the Donk fans say he was out....

Roethlisberger did not look good last week, I don't know how much of a difference a week will make. Plus, I haven't seen the Steelers have a quality win this season. They have been pretty terrible against teams like PHI and NE. Just a question of how Dak will respond

I feel really badly for Dak because if he doesn't pull off the win, he is likely going to be benched in favor of Romo.

depends on how he plays. If it's not on him they absolutely stay with him.

I hope so. IMO he deserves to stay in for the rest of the season based on his play. Romo is not Brady

I don't closely follow DAL, but I am getting the sense based on national coverage that they are looking to plug Romo in ASAP.

I don't know whether to blame the refs or the competition committee that has input RE the rules. This sport has become unwatchable.

Okay, I can confirm that if there was any doubt that MIA was absolute dogshit, that doubt is now gone. Ajayi has done nothing so far today.

League having issues with out of bounds calls. No cameras on the sidelines this week.

Go Cards either way.

Back