Super Bowl Champion

1st Tier team. That doesn't change after week 4.
They are 2-3.

How are they in the first tier!?

They've lost to a 2-3 and a 1-4 team.

What are all the parameters again? I know you've posted some in this thread situationally (give up more than 47 for example).

Edit: we're only going on first 4 weeks? I can't find your original thread.

Last edited:
They are 2-3.

What are all the parameters again? I know you've posted some in this thread situationally (give up more than 47 for example).

Yes, it's criteria for the first 4 weeks only and once you meet the criteria, you keep that spot, you can't lose it... Even if you finish 5-11 which would obviously eliminate the team from playoffs anyways.

They are 2-3.

They stink for sure. But if they win Thursday will be in 1st place in a horrific division.

Got to start winning games you’re -1000 or better.

Not all 1st Tier teams will be there at the end of course, only one team lifts the trophy, but SF is a buy low team at the moment. We all know they'll be in the Playoff picture at the end of the season and will be a healthier team.

Baltimore seems like
Hard to trust Baltimore for sure. Lamar has a penchant for fumbling a snap or a pick at the worst time. Having said that, King Henry has been a great addition and they are the second best team in the AFC by a longshot right now imo.
I'd agree with this. I'd put Baltimore at the top with a KC loss tonight. The AFC is weaker than the NFC thus far in my opinion simply based on the Tiers. 12 of the 16 AFC teams are in the 3rd Tier or worse with only one AFC team in 1st Tier, Baltimore.

Baltimore seems like

I'd agree with this. I'd put Baltimore at the top with a KC loss tonight. The AFC is weaker than the NFC thus far in my opinion simply based on the Tiers. 12 of the 16 AFC teams are in the 3rd Tier or worse with only one AFC team in 1st Tier, Baltimore.

Again, great thread. I love to invest in futures, often if I have a winning day or week I'll throw money on some like a 401k thing. Risky but can be rewarding. That way when I have a shitty NFL weekend like this past one, I don't feel a total loss if my teams keep winning.

Baltimore seems like

I just can't put Baltimore over KC. It's not really a rivalry at all until they beat them. Bengals seem to test the chiefs most years but man they just have zero defense at all and are probably out of it already. Buffalo has a buffoon at head coach and they are way too inconsistent. Really a two team race at this point this year. Chargers in year 1 with Harbaugh and refuse to open up the offense ( shocker) but his system will eventually work. It has everywhere he goes. Miami zero QB. You can't count on Tua not crashing the turf again to rely on them. Vegas is terrible and have quit on their coach already. Denver has a rookie at QB. Justin Fields has the potential but another anemic play caller there. Browns, Titans and whomever else I'm forgetting there's just no shot. Jets, nope. Saleh and Hackett combo is the worst in the league and the refs like to throw the flag on sauce. It's Baltimore and KC with KC having the advantage due to past history. I would very much love Baltimore in the super bowl though.

Sorry for the rambling thoughts.

If I had to pick the super bowl today, my opinion, it would be Vikings vs KC. Vikings have arguably the best oline pass protection in all of football. That's how Sam wins because he requires time.

If I had to pick the super bowl today, my opinion, it would be Vikings vs KC. Vikings have arguably the best oline pass protection in all of football. That's how Sam wins because he requires time.
You might reconsider if you see how Sam looked yesterday. Maybe the green uniforms do something to him but Darnold looked every bit the scrub that he was when he played for the Jets without the excuse of being coached by idiots.

All I can say is.....da fuq?

And one more thing,

images

Again, great thread. I love to invest in futures, often if I have a winning day or week I'll throw money on some like a 401k thing. Risky but can be rewarding. That way when I have a shitty NFL weekend like this past one, I don't feel a total loss if my teams keep winning.
I do the same and also love futures. I have two way action on Det defeating Ravens and vice versa so far and I'll add as I see value with other futures. I'm still intrigued with the Steelers getting there if they can get some offense to help out the defense. Not winning it, just getting there in a wide open AFC.

I do the same and also love futures. I have two way action on Det defeating Ravens and vice versa so far and I'll add as I see value with other futures. I'm still intrigued with the Steelers getting there if they can get some offense to help out the defense. Not winning it, just getting there in a wide open AFC.

I like that. The Steelers are definitely in the conversation. Their defense is one of the best in NFL.

You might reconsider if you see how Sam looked yesterday. Maybe the green uniforms do something to him but Darnold looked every bit the scrub that he was when he played for the Jets without the excuse of being coached by idiots.

He has all the time in the world and has a genius with KOC. Plus a lot of weapons. He's been tearing it up most weeks. Yesterday wasn't great but I think the good outweighs the bad every week so far.

He has all the time in the world and has a genius with KOC. Plus a lot of weapons. He's been tearing it up most weeks. Yesterday wasn't great but I think the good outweighs the bad every week so far.
Fair enough but that looked way too much like the QB I saw in a Jets uniform. I could be wrong as I always am (thanks Alabama and all those damn live bets I made) but I don't believe in Minnesota at all.

Fair enough but that looked way too much like the QB I saw in a Jets uniform. I could be wrong as I always am (thanks Alabama and all those damn live bets I made) but I don't believe in Minnesota at all.

I get it. It's tough to put stock in them based on the past and their run...jmo but I think they are legit.

Yesterday wasn't enough for me to take them out of the conversation, but regression was going to come at some point. There's no film of Sam in this system. I was very high on Vikings before the year, expected them to beat SF easily, but they're finally showing some chinks in the armor last 6 quarters. But they're winning.

Yesterday wasn't enough for me to take them out of the conversation, but regression was going to come at some point. There's no film of Sam in this system. I was very high on Vikings before the year, expected them to beat SF easily, but they're finally showing some chinks in the armor last 6 quarters. But they're winning.

Also Flores is a good DC but his defenses seem to wither as the year goes on. The 8 in a box blitz/drop back into coverage definitely is more effective early on in the year with teams who didn't play their 1st team offenses until early September...

Yes, you were on them early. I didn't really see what they were about until going to Green Bay.

Pitt is 50-1 or better right now.

Washington 35/40

Minny down to 12

Bengals with an easier stretch coming are 35

Washington will lose next week.

They should but Baltimore is due for an off performance.

Big comeback...

SNF romping

Dallas game.

Collapse vs LV

KC game.

They haven't had a truly routine game. Yes, Buffalo, but that's also an emotionally charged game.

I'd expect Baltimore to win, but I'm not laying points.

Feels like an opportunity at HT.

They should but Baltimore is due for an off performance.

Big comeback...

SNF romping

Dallas game.

Collapse vs LV

KC game.

They haven't had a truly routine game. Yes, Buffalo, but that's also an emotionally charged game.

I'd expect Baltimore to win, but I'm not laying points.

Feels like an opportunity at HT.

Good points. I was just going off top of dome. I also think Washington is due for a big L too. It will be interesting to see how the rookie QB does here.

Unless Pittsburgh trades for Rodgers which I think is the right thing for both teams the are not a threat to win a championship. I realize Fields has his fans on this board and Russ was once good but I just don't see a good enough offense with either of them.

Updated Playoff Seeds Through Week 5

1ST TIER (SB Champ 16/21, 76%, L 21 yrs)
Baltimore Ravens (AFC #3)
Seattle Seahawks (NFC #4)
Detroit Lions (NFC #5)
San Francisco 49ers (NFC #14)

2ND TIER (SB Champ 3/21, 14%, L 21 yrs)
Kansas City Chiefs (AFC #1)
Minnesota Vikings (NFC #1)
Buffalo Bills (AFC #4)
Pittsburgh Steelers (AFC #5)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFC #6)
Green Bay Packers (NFC #8)
New York Jets (AFC #8)
Philadelphia Eagles (NFC #10)
New Orleans Saints (NFC #11)

3RD TIER (SB Champ 2/21, 10%, L 21 yrs)
Houston Texans (AFC #2)
Washington Commanders (NFC #2)
Denver Broncos (AFC #6)
Dallas Cowboys (NFC #7)
Los Angeles Chargers (AFC #7)
Indianapolis Colts (AFC #11)
Cincinnati Bengals (AFC #16)

4TH TIER (SB Champ 0/21, 0%, L 21 yrs)
Atlanta Falcons (NFC #3)
Las Vegas Raiders (AFC #9)
Chicago Bears (NFC #9)
Arizona Cardinals (NFC #12)

5TH TIER (SB Champ 0/21, 0%, L 21 yrs)
Tennessee Titans (AFC #12)
Cleveland Browns (AFC #13)
Carolina Panthers (NFC #16)

6TH TIER (SB Champ 0-21, 0%, L 21 yrs)
Miami Dolphins (AFC #10)
New York Giants (NFC #13)
New England Patriots (AFC #14)
Los Angeles Rams (NFC #15)

7TH TIER (SB Champ 0-21, 0%, L 21 yrs)
Jacksonville Jaguars (AFC #15)

Keep a close eye on the 2nd Tier Steelers. They are WAY ahead of schedule with another NFL system to be the AFC Champiom and to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. At +2600 currently I'm strongly considering a bet this week with them i just need to look at a few other past history info before I pull the trigger.

Keep a close eye on the 2nd Tier Steelers. They are WAY ahead of schedule with another NFL system to be the AFC Champiom and to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. At +2600 currently I'm strongly considering a bet this week with them i just need to look at a few other past history info before I pull the trigger.
All the Steelers need from here is 3 more games keeping their opponent under 14 points and not allow more than 30 in any game. If they do allow more than 30 in any single game than they'll need an additional game with points allowed under 14. If the above occurs they'll be in the Bowl, including winning their division and a top 4 seed. There's also another path for them in conjunction with the above. Unless they totally fall apart, +2600 is a great number right now for the AFC Championship.

Updated Playoff Seeds Through Week 6

1ST TIER (SB Champ 16/21, 76%, L 21 yrs)
Baltimore Ravens (AFC #3)
Seattle Seahawks (NFC #11)
Detroit Lions (NFC #5)
San Francisco 49ers (NFC #4)

2ND TIER (SB Champ 3/21, 14%, L 21 yrs)
Kansas City Chiefs (AFC #1)
Minnesota Vikings (NFC #1)
Buffalo Bills (AFC #4)
Pittsburgh Steelers (AFC #5)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFC #6)
Green Bay Packers (NFC #7)
New York Jets (AFC #10)
Philadelphia Eagles (NFC #9)
New Orleans Saints (NFC #13)

3RD TIER (SB Champ 2/21, 10%, L 21 yrs)
Houston Texans (AFC #2)
Washington Commanders (NFC #3)
Denver Broncos (AFC #8)
Dallas Cowboys (NFC #10)
Los Angeles Chargers (AFC #6)
Indianapolis Colts (AFC #7)
Cincinnati Bengals (AFC #12)

4TH TIER (SB Champ 0/21, 0%, L 21 yrs)
Atlanta Falcons (NFC #2)
Las Vegas Raiders (AFC #11)
Chicago Bears (NFC #8)
Arizona Cardinals (NFC #12)

5TH TIER (SB Champ 0/21, 0%, L 21 yrs)
Tennessee Titans (AFC #13)
Cleveland Browns (AFC #14)
Carolina Panthers (NFC #16)

6TH TIER (SB Champ 0-21, 0%, L 21 yrs)
Miami Dolphins (AFC #9)
New York Giants (NFC #14)
New England Patriots (AFC #15)
Los Angeles Rams (NFC #15)

7TH TIER (SB Champ 0-21, 0%, L 21 yrs)
Jacksonville Jaguars (AFC #16)

Super Bowl participants based on tiers and conference seeds through weeks 6. This will change weekly as conference seeds change.

**keeping close eye on Pittsburgh (AFC +2600) for SB appearance. As of week 6 they're way ahead of schedule in seperate Super Bowl model**

NFC
San Francisco (Tier 1)
Detroit (Tier 1)
-------------------------
Minnesota (Tier 2)
Tampa Bay (Tier 2)
Green Bay (Tier 2)
Washington (Tier 3)

AFC
Baltimore (Tier 1)