• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

What's funny, living here...I'm on a flight tomorrow to Hawaii for a game. Only one person I know that goes to London and he's there lol

But a Hawaii game would be awesome...they just want to expand the product to...BREXIT jfc

I cant find much on london financials other than the nfl lises money on most games. They want a london based team in 2022 and are claiming fan interest is growing.

All bs

Panthers got on board but it took 9 mins of 60 game minutes to get 3 points.

Bears get ball and ball to start 2h...

If you like Carolina to win LIVE, might as well wait till early 3rd qtr... it is +371 right now.

Im such a jaded bears fan. I cant enjoy any form of success because my expectation is extreme letdown
Us Lions fans get it.

I am so impressed last two weeks...

keep it simple for a rookie...defense and running with a splash of Cohen

Us Lions fans get it.

I am so impressed last two weeks...

keep it simple for a rookie...defense and running with a splash of Cohen
I reall like Pace. Defended all the hate for trading up to get mitch. Actually think fox-fangio is a solid combo.

1 year away to ne very competitive. Yet i keep betting against them after years of supporting and losing a ton

Rams would do well to get Gurley more than 7 carries to this point...especially after 5 in first 10 minutes or so...letting Cards hang around.

real talk tho

if the 49ers end up at 1 or 2 next year, somehow only move back like 2-3 spots to a team that wants Darnold or the Chosen One, and get Saquon and Captain Kirk at QB

NFC West Division Champs

if Lions arent making the playoffs

you need Saquon

I think hes a top 3 RB in the league right now

We've tried this with guys who are not power runners so many times coming out of college.

I am all about if they want to move a guy like that around on offense but as a pure RB, no, no thank you...unless you get him later in first round which he won't be.

I want a guy who can carry 20 times for 90 yards on average.

Good decision by the Bears to kick FG...you get ball coming out...

In great position to win this game.

real talk tho

if the 49ers end up at 1 or 2 next year, somehow only move back like 2-3 spots to a team that wants Darnold or the Chosen One, and get Saquon and Captain Kirk at QB

NFC West Division Champs

Slow down there.......Seahawks got one more year before all the big defensive contracts come up.......think about 2019

Bears need to sign 2-3 of landry. D adams. Watkins. Pryor jr. Allen robinson. Moncrief. M lee. Theres like 2 more solid wr

Um that Spurs pitch is unlike anything technologically we've seen in the US

Holy shit

ya its crazy, I thought it was going to be like Zona where it just rolls out and the rest of the field is outside it

but they are going to be playing like 6 feet in the air with the hydrolics

Drew Stanton.....6 foot 4 inches...can throw the ball through a brick wall....but just really sucks

We've tried this with guys who are not power runners so many times coming out of college.

I am all about if they want to move a guy like that around on offense but as a pure RB, no, no thank you...unless you get him later in first round which he won't be.

I want a guy who can carry 20 times for 90 yards on average.

I just think hes a different cat

I know its incredible early, but his style reminds me so much of Faulk

See, that is a good comparison. I like that a lot at the NFL level.

If he ends up in the right hands...that is the question...

thats such a huge part of it, ive been thinking that when people are ripping on the Browns for not picking Watson

Watson would look like shit with the Browns

he went to a perfect situation, elite defense, good running game, and two legit WR options

so much of it is where you go and how they use you

just look at Gurley with McVay vs Fisher too

thats such a huge part of it, ive been thinking that when people are ripping on the Browns for not picking Watson

Watson would look like shit with the Browns

he went to a perfect situation, elite defense, good running game, and two legit WR options

so much of it is where you go and how they use you

just look at Gurley with McVay vs Fisher too
Indeed.

It is so big where you go.

Back