• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Holy fuck what a game. Gave our slim playoff hopes some life. That's what the offense needs to do. Outscore the opponent. Most nights we won't get help from the D.

Yeah, there really isn't much of a debate here. I guess KJ is taking the tru approach and fading the public...fair enough...

I'd admit if this were true, don't care about popular opinion or whatever. Guy's voice makes me cringe and he 100% tries to dominate the call, it's unbelievably unlistenable. Musburger and I have that in common...dude needs to stay in his lane. Fine if you somehow enjoy it, I just flat out don't at all...

Personal preferences are what they are.

You were just trying to say no one likes him when it is the complete opposite. I think that is the basis of the page of posts about it last night. Most people think he is great, you don't. Fair enough.

That's going old school, NFC East was over a decade ago

Of course only game I remember between the two was a playoff game in '99, rest of them sold the tickets to avoid getting shot by some drunk asshole that couldn't point to Texas on a map....of Texas

I've been loving Romo in the booth. Brings a different perspective, points out things others wouldn't, and will get better over time.

Brandon Lang

Sunday selection ...

My 100 Dime Winner is on the Bills over the Bucs. The current line on this game at 8:35 am eastern is -3 in Vegas and offshore. If your line is anywhere from -3 to -4 1/2 I advise buying the 1/2 point down. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.

Holy shit some dude named Chris Jackson is singing the national anthem in London, can't make this up

Ravens still have no offense. Run, reverse, sack, punt.

Then Keenum is Keenum, throws deep ball pick.

Haha I just call em the 10am games and the 1pm games

We're usually just still trying to figure it out from the night before

Back