• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

I stayed away from panthers until 5 min before kickoff. Discipline wavered.
It is tough...

A 4-2 team on road against a perceived bad team off an OT win on road...

Trust me, it stuck out like nothing else last Tuesday...This is a typical 'NFL' game... with the clock rules, a few scores on st's defense and a solid defense that bends doesn't break can get a win...

Panthers last two drives other than one before half were like 16 mins combined almost for 3 points. That is over 25% of the game.

Shorten the game, bad teams have a better chance.

It is tough...

A 4-2 team on road against a perceived bad team off an OT win on road...

Trust me, it stuck out like nothing else last Tuesday...This is a typical 'NFL' game... with the clock rules, a few scores on st's defense and a solid defense that bends doesn't break can get a win...

Panthers last two drives other than one before half were like 16 mins combined almost for 3 points. That is over 25% of the game.

Shorten the game, bad teams have a better chance.
It was clearly a trap. It moved to -2.5 so i bit. It boils down to two def tds in which panthers in fg range in each.

Had this a 17-6 type game....its just flipped lol

I can make an argument that I am the worst NLF bettor ever.....need college hoops to start NOW

Watching the early games without any 'betting bias' aka 'NMI - no money involved' and the product is straight ass.

How could anyone watch this crap without a wager placed.

Watching the early games without any 'betting bias' aka 'NMI - no money involved' and the product is straight ass.

It is damn near impossible to watch 'one game'.

I have to have the 8 box or 4 box going or wagers to even care..

Fantasy only keeps me interested for so long...

That said. I feel that way about most sports now

You have 2 poss left Panthers 2nd half bettors...and game...so 2 TD's and a stop in between...nothing more, nothing less.

Grats Bears backers and ML backers.

Great game.

Keep it simple, defense and don't turn it over. It isn't pretty but they deserve the win.

Definitely one when you look at boxscore you will scratch your head though.

Back