• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Yea no worries. Figured it would be a physical game. Might be 12 points scored total aside from that fumble TD

I think pack in trouble

outside of the picks Brees is 7/8 for 90 yards and they have 40 yards rushing

outside that one big run pack have 46 yards

Defense wins.

Bears doing it again today.

I don't think Carolina can score 17 points against this team.

Reactions: KJ
Go figure. My last add has two def tds against me. Panthers completely outplaying them otherwise. And jets get a td over 6 missed tackles on 3rd 19.

Hot start.

Now, Carolina has had ball most of 1h...so yeah that hurts...

Either way, that is like a 21 point deficit right there to a damn good defense that will simply run the ball and chew clock now.

Yards are 64-41

Carolina isn't doing much,few first downs...about it.

More than yards to this game. One drive they moved ball easily. This past drive started around 50 and they had no issues moving ball.

You cant spot teams 14 points

More than yards to this game. One drive they moved ball easily. This past drive started around 50 and they had no issues moving ball.

You cant spot teams 14 points
I know there is more than yards to it, but the fact is they have had the ball for over 12mins and have 64 yards offense...that isn't great...

I know there is more than yards to it, but the fact is they have had the ball for over 12mins and have 64 yards offense...that isn't great...

Im watching it is all im saying. Outside of 5-6 plays bears outplayed. Optics vs stats i suppose

Back