• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Serious? I'd rather listen to your wife

You seem to be the only one that doesn't like him.

Everybody loves his analysis. He is on point with everything while learning on the fly. He will only get better. It is nice to have a former player in the booth who actually tells you the game 'correctly'. It is very rare nowadays.

He's overbearing, acts like the been there done that guy. It's annoying. Who likes him?

No one I know

And I thought Gurley reaming me on TNF for 38 was painful. Cooper left the lube in the locker room.

This isn't as bad as that vandy florida shit cause the florida player shoulda just kneeled to run the clock out even tho he broke free

I guess you armchair folks love him. He's unbelievably awful and it's not really even a deal

BAR's taste in women is supposedly very strong. Presumably that applies to commentators as well. And id take Romo over Collinsworth any day

Can't believe people love Romo in the booth...is that a thing? It's not good at all and I don't know one person who thinks it is...

I'm ok with people here, that's fine...I also know what I know

The guy is off the rocker shit, and I trust more opinions than here

Romo pointed out a lot of Carr's weakness's to me tonight. Like Carr throwing check downs and pointing out that the two WR's on the outside were being covered 1 on 1 at the end of the 1H

Romo pointed out a lot of Carr's weakness's to me tonight. Like Carr throwing check downs and pointing out that the two WR's on the outside were being covered 1 on 1 at the end of the 1H

That’s what happens when you have a broken back

Back