Sunday Specials...Get um while they are Hot.....

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Updated Record 46-33-1 (+23) Units NBA units approx. SINCE 1/1/07
ml dogs 0-3 (-2) units approx

Today I see one play with alot of value...................................................

Its a Homer Pick that has balls to it for sure.....Atlanta Hawks +4 2 units

I couldnt believe this line when I saw it..Did anyone see this team play the suns? They are a much better team when they can run and get transition baskets...Who is gonna stop Joe Johnson, the hawks are almost healthy and they had some time to rest on the West Coast...With Davis out who is the floor general, Jackson?, Herrington is hurting and who else can give give the warriors a physical presence. I will also add a ml play closer to gametime when they post the ml...The only thiing that worries me is the rebounding edge that GS has...Hopefully Atlanta can find a way to stay active on the boards tonight.....

GS are 3-13 ATS in their last 16 vs. NBA Southeast

More to come just thought I would get those thought out there for some comments.....

BOL to ALL:cheers:

adding Maryland -1 2 units....Duke Sux.....

Last edited:
Thoughts for playing Portland Today.....
Road team is 7-1 ATS in the last 8 meetings.
Gilbert to concerned with scoring to win the game.....
No Jamison to help with offense....
ZACH RANDOLPH off a 40 point performance..Whos gonna stop him?

I like my chances Portland +7 2 units

Last edited:
On the Wizz but could pull the trigger on the Hawks, still thinking about that one.

GL :shake:

THanks Bro, cant decide if I want to buy back my hawks bet and settle for a 3-3 afternoon...What do you think?

Last edited:
I say leave well enough alone and see what happens. Sorry for the late reply, damn flu had me sleeping. BOL

Back