Sunday MLB Discussion

Charlie Morton is a terrible day time pitcher. He was rocked by the Nats last year and the Phillies bullpen is not good. First start with Fletcher behind the plate so who knows. I feel like the Nats should be more like -175 so the line is a bit worrisome but I have to take the Nats TT over

Almost looks too easy. I'm giving it a shot too.

Yup. Looks way too easy but I'll live with the losses if Morton and that trash BP can hold them to 3 runs or less. Washington doesn't really have much to look ahead to tomorrow and Fletcher is a decent over ump

Yup. Looks way too easy but I'll live with the losses if Morton and that trash BP can hold them to 3 runs or less. Washington doesn't really have much to look ahead to tomorrow and Fletcher is a decent over ump
:cheers3:

Houston has a Huge edge in the Days. Thinking about playing Detroit anyway. Detroit leads day baseball with 34 runs to Houston's 12. They have played 3 more day games.

questions about tropicana field: it's a fixed roof so there is no wind effect in TB?, but how can we explain 0.6 less runs scored in DAY games vs night games for rays?

does temperature in july/august has a impact in tropicana making the field an oven or does the temperature tends to stay constant from april to october?

it is quite unreal:team = Rays and H and DAY and total in [6.5 , 7.5 , 8 , 8.5 , 9.5] and month in [4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 9 , 10] and 2007 <= season
SU:76-58 (0.54, 56.7%) avg line: -146.0 / 132.9 on / against: -$319 / -$333 ROI: -1.6% / -2.4%
RL:56-77 (-0.54, 42.1%) avg line: 128.6 / -142.1 on / against: -$753 / +$59 ROI: -5.2% / +0.3%
OU:
41-91-2 (-0.61, 31.1%) avg total: 8.0 over / under: -$5,620 / +$4,400 ROI: -39.4% / +28.9%

<tbody>
</tbody>
a bit sad that today day game in tropicana went from 7.5 to 7 with under ump miller, value is gone

I think the Trop's a bandbox. They just have a short tradition of good pitching and poor hitting.

The Trop and GAP are two parks about which I'm nearly certain they lie about the dimensions. As in shorter down the lines than they claim.

I like to think Tanaka is Tatanka.

Tatanka_bio.jpg

Maybe but it's also consistently one of the toughest to score runs in. Lowest park factor in the AL.

I know. I think it's been the home team, not the park. I'm too stubborn to be a world class baseball totals player.

Baseball reference only shows 4 innings and a ERA of 11.25 for Wacha with Nuert. Covers shows 2 games where it looksl like he got hit very hard???

Back