Sunday Discussion Thread

I hate going against you but Abbott is just way more comfortable at home. K/Bb ratio jumps to 3/1 and has given up 1,2,5,0. 2,1 in last six in Cincy. Took some -106

I just think I prefer singer and for sure kc overall as a team.i dunno if I woulda played this one had they not been handing out that sweet plus money on kc all series, just couldn’t help myself. At least one of us cash, gl buddy.

The Royals was about the only thing I got right yesterday.

Dbacks need to figure their shit out in Tampa today. It was the first series loss since June against the Twins. Rasmussen is the opener with Tyler Alexander getting the bulk of the outing. Crazy that a healthy Rays staff next year will be: Baz, McClanahan, Rasmussen, Springs, and Bradley. That is the best rotation in baseball without even me thinking about it for more than 2 seconds.

Wasn’t Taj originally scheduled to start today? I was wondering if he has some kind of soreness or tightness going on cause he went from looking like an emerging star to straight up trash his last 2 starts. I think teams that don’t play in trop much have a tendency to struggle playing there, think ball can be harder to pick up, lighting strange, fielding different. It not exactly a hitters paradise for anyone but think it that much tougher when you rarely play there.

yes, singer hit someone because he coudlnt grip the ball and they blew the whistle on it in the second. NO clue how long but yeah lets fucking go

Sucks they started it. It’s gonna end up burning both our starters which I think both had big parts in why we played. I feel like if neither comes back it a win for you but you prob feel same! Lol. I felt really good bout singer here, Didinf expect kc to crush Abbott but I don’t like the trade off!

Was pulling into the store and had local radio station on that covers Phillies. Heard that Bryce and Relamuto had off, trying to win 6 in a row and trying to sweep Nats twice for season. Shoulda, woulda, could played Nats RL. Still plenty of time for that play to lose if I had played it but that seemed like a perfect storm for Philly loss

Where in the hell did this Snell come from, Mfer never looked like these even when he was winning his cheap ass cy young awards! Now he strikes out everyone not just without waking ppl but he hardly even gets into 2 ball counts! Fucj, I just didn’t think he could keep doing this. For most part pretty good day so I’ll take my medicine on this one. Fucjing giants not helping scoring either, that could get me to somehow steal 1st 5! lol.

So did o’s change closers? I took a small stab on them at a huge price going into the 8rh thinking i cloud get a crash at Kimbrel! Boston even got a run in 8th (shoulda got several!) but no Kimbrel in 9th! Only reason I bet it to see if that clown would blow it!!

Bitch ass Arenado does what he does best, hurried up and got out so he could go cash the check he doesn’t earn.

I played Skubal ov 7.5 k’s, 9+ k’s, 10+ k’s

Big time pitchers shine when lights the brightest!

Snell just paints everything now, bummer nobody traded for him woulda loved to see him in playoffs.

Not saying Royce Lewis is a god, but this is 3 “days off” in the last 2 weeks where the Twins struggle to score and lose, probably again today too. When runs are at a premium these decisions drive me insane.

Snell just paints everything now, bummer nobody traded for him woulda loved to see him in playoffs.
He's wisely already announced he's opting out after the season. Cost of rent was probably just too expensive for everyone

Not saying Royce Lewis is a god, but this is 3 “days off” in the last 2 weeks where the Twins struggle to score and lose, probably again today too. When runs are at a premium these decisions drive me insane.

Dude prob had a ouchy, him and Buxton the 2 biggest bitches in baseball. Other than pitchers blowing out elbows or hitter getting hand broken by 95mph heater I dunno how these mfers always getting hurt? Imagine if they play a physical sport! I don’t think these mfers could hold up to the rigors of ping pong! They get hurt playing Xbox!

Swept in Tampa during a playoff battle is pretty bad.

Also just almost shit my pants for Braves FF RL……

Even wjen they just traded half their team end having a down year i still don’t think lot of shame in that, weird environment, odd stadium, they always play tough, they still .500 in the al east, that equals they be in way place in nl central! Not great but not worst thing, rays will give few their competitors some losses also.

More straight up trash baseball. A’s have bases loaded no outs down 2 and 3 straight loser hitters can’t make fucking cintact. Lets all swing out our shoes, nobody cares bout playing winning baseball, if I accidentally hit a home run my dollars will go up next contract! Nobody will blink an eye at my 30% k rate or that I’m a selfish pos.

Skubal at 100 pitches, missed out on the 18.5 over :(

I pissed away a strong day with that A’s game and got little Skubal crazy. Just glad I fell asleep and didn’t have to watch! I was little worried in 1st on 1st batter punk ass ump squeezed a strike out away from him. Something tells me his zone was trash or Skubal was just off cause he don’t walk 4-5 guys!!

Only saving grace was nailed another preseason bet taking donks to throw 2 td passes +140. I’ll never understand why ppl look down on preseason? I smash week 2 every year!

Back