Sunday in the association

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Nice win on the Heat scooping up a few units.. 'an_horse' Pretty good card of games for this football Sunday. I got the Magic as 4 pt dogs ( The line in my head) and will more than likely be on them no matter what. I also like the Lakers tomorrow night if Deng is out. Any opinions on the card? Interesting game in Sacto. Kings starting to play good ball, if Chauncy is out it should be interesting.. I kind of think that game will be high scoring.

Not sure when Josh Smith turned into Dominique.. still another tough loss for my hawks :(

Was doing homework.. still am if anyone is familiar with coupon bonds please pm me. Missed the early line

Pistons / Queens ova 196 (-110) to win 1 unit <-- Smallest Wager of the year so far

Oh you knew it was coming. I said circle your calendars for this one.
magician_13.jpg

I will attempt to turn 4.4 units into 4 units :nervous: with the
Magic +1 (-110)

Down goes the celtics.. Down goes the public.. Down goes the unbeaten streak!!!!

Craptors -2 (-110) First Quarter. to win 2.5 units

Few factors for this one. Good luck and thats all folks.

Of course they come back and win the second quarter and cover the half.. oh well

they didn't cover the first half i dont think. it was 3.5. they missed it by a half a point i think. so don't feel too bad. i was on the same side.

Yea after looking at your play i decided to tail it.. oh well :cheers:

We'll get em next time..

Need this play to come in, to guarantee a winning night. I have no idea why i played the total and quarter play, so unlike what i have been doing. I did go 2 - 0 + 5 units in the nfl which is sexy.

Lakers -3.5 (-110) Second Half Risking 2.5 units

Straight homer bet.. havent seen 1 minute of this game.. just hope we win!

Lakers -3.5 (-110) Second Half Risking 2.5 units

Straight homer bet.. havent seen 1 minute of this game.. just hope we win!

played it as soon as it came out. my biggest play of the day. Thought 5 maybe, but ill take 3.5 as a gift. Basically a Laker ML for the game.

Yup exactly what i was thinking. Awful shooting by the Lakers. Kobe with only 8 points, give me a break..

Nice job detroit completely killing the over .. oh well only was for a unit

RECAP
Pistons / Queens ova 196 (-110) to win 1 unit (W) +1 unit
Lakers -3.5 (-110) Second Half Risking 2.5 units (W) 2.3 units
Craptors -2 (-110) First Quarter. to win 2.5 units (L) -2.5 units
Magic +1 (-110) to win 4 units (W) +4 units

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing is better than watching noah trip over himself at this level. can't believe the bulls wasted a lottery pick on him. i guess thats just par for the course for someone that gave wallace 50 mil. Paxon must really place a premium on energy lol.

Good hit bro. Laker 2H was my biggest play of the year so far. I dont know what the books were thinking with that line.

Back