Sunday how bad is Cutch's injury Discussion

i think most of the 'fans' at a baseball stadium don't know shit about baseball, so when they see the ball go up in the air they don't know any better

It pisses me off especially when I'm doing something on my phone, game on the tv, then I here the crack of the bat followed by the "ooooooooh" and stop what I'm doing to glance at the tv, only to see the ball falling routinely into the glove of an outfielder.

It pisses me off especially when I'm doing something on my phone, game on the tv, then I here the crack of the bat followed by the "ooooooooh" and stop what I'm doing to glance at the tv, only to see the ball falling routinely into the glove of an outfielder.

yeah it's almost as aggravating as seeing an idiot with a first row seat sleeping

damnit my chair just broke

You're not a big guy, right Alex? Were you doing those things with the chair that your mom would always tell you not to do when you were a kid?? Cuz moms are right, that shit'll break a chair in a heartbeat.

You're not a big guy, right Alex? Were you doing those things with the chair that your mom would always tell you not to do when you were a kid?? Cuz moms are right, that shit'll break a chair in a heartbeat.

ive gained 10lbs in the last 2 weeks so i guess the chair was just surprised

typical dinner

images

it is like when someone asks a question(and i think everyone knows, i got that dept covered)

you have to say "or nah"......but it is only on the internet and not in real life

it is like when someone asks a question(and i think everyone knows, i got that dept covered)

you have to say "or nah"......but it is only on the internet and not in real life

I've heard it in real life as well, twank. Think I've even said it myself.

ive heard the song, but hasnt it been said here by peeps before or nah?

and apparently it is used in a mock correct? like you already know the answer

Do they deliver to New Mexico?

or nah

you ever come here its a place called Peppis. Anytime they do a Thursday night game in Pittsburgh they always talk about Peppis and Primantis. Peppis way better. Primantis kind of blows. Jump hates Primantis

I've heard it in real life as well, twank. Think I've even said it myself.
in NO, it has been "ha"

kinda like the Juve song and how I am

we talk in questions etc

"you love CTG mobile ha/huh KK"?

but it isnt typed, it is just said

people kill me for doin it here, but i dont put the "hah"

or nah

you ever come here its a place called Peppis. Anytime they do a Thursday night game in Pittsburgh they always talk about Peppis and Primantis. Peppis way better. Primantis kind of blows. Jump hates Primantis

I've definitely heard of Primanti's... Why does it suck? And, why does Jump hate it?

I've definitely heard of Primanti's... Why does it suck? And, why does Jump hate it?

They are just really dry. The fries and whatever meat you get is usually pretty dry for some reason, even with the coleslaw. And then the slices of bread are tiny, so most of your sandwich is on the verge of falling out

in NO, it has been "ha"

kinda like the Juve song and how I am

we talk in questions etc

"you love CTG mobile ha/huh KK"?

but it isnt typed, it is just said

people kill me for doin it here, but i dont put the "hah"

Yeah, I do that sometimes too, twank. You think that's kinda like just a Nawlins thing, ha?

Peppis still has a sandwich called the Joey Porter. I mentioned this to the girl at the cash register once and she looked at me like I just asked her do the Quadratic Formula in her head

nah i mean i was just like he hasnt played here in like 6 years maybe you guys should change the name. Maybe the Lamar Woodley (when he was good), and she was like I dont know who either of them are

Back