Sunday how bad is Cutch's injury Discussion

hey kk...it was the cowboys until emmitt left...since then i've mostly gone for the ravens since they won a super bowl future for me in 2000...and i do like this seattle team a lot for beating up on the whiners the past couple years. i do try to stay away from favorite teams in any sport though, i don't like investing energy in "rooting" for organizations, just mostly individual players i like.

this is a fucking joke. The score should be about 2-1 already, and instead i get fucking nothing. I'm not sure Doubront deserved any of the outs he got that inning.

oh, hi, all. hope you guys are better than me. I just smashed my fist into the headboard of my bed. Now both knees and my fist hurt. I guess I'm trying to join your injured club, dwight. YOu think it's like a second degree burn or something?

this is a fucking joke. The score should be about 2-1 already, and instead i get fucking nothing. I'm not sure Doubront deserved any of the outs he got that inning.

agree...i really liked the over as well, then when i saw everyone was on it, i figured there would be 23 runners lob or some shit like that would happen

hey kk...it was the cowboys until emmitt left...since then i've mostly gone for the ravens since they won a super bowl future for me in 2000...and i do like this seattle team a lot for beating up on the whiners the past couple years. i do try to stay away from favorite teams in any sport though, i don't like investing energy in "rooting" for organizations, just mostly individual players i like.

That's cool. I root for my Boys but I do like this Seattle team too. Liked Russ since college and Skittles for always kicking ass on my fantasy teams.

Ellsbury could have at least had the courtesy to get into a rundown to allow the run to score.

oh, hi, all. hope you guys are better than me. I just smashed my fist into the headboard of my bed. Now both knees and my fist hurt. I guess I'm trying to join your injured club, dwight. YOu think it's like a second degree burn or something?

Sounds like you were fucking too hard

That's cool. I root for my Boys but I do like this Seattle team too. Liked Russ since college and Skittles for always kicking ass on my fantasy teams.

i miss watching the pre-drug bonanza cowboys...what the organization has now become is so sad, i hate jerry jones for driving this circus bus into a downward spiral

was this because of the 1st inning fail?

One thing that really, really fuckin annoys..... When fans in a baseball stadium go "oooooooooooh" at the crack of the bat, on a routine fly ball.

i think most of the 'fans' at a baseball stadium don't know shit about baseball, so when they see the ball go up in the air they don't know any better

Back