Staff member
May 29 Sun 2022

01:35 PM
955Miami MarlinsE. Hernandez -R+1½
+188O 8½
+100
956Atlanta BravesM. Fried -L-1½
-205U 8½

josiah gray ov 16.5 outs.. everything lines up great for him here, best days rest, been great during the day, rox offense nothing special away from coors. i think he cruises past this number on his way to 6+ innings as he has 4 of last 6, only failing to go over this in a rough outing last time out against doyers and coming up 1 out short against halo's. think he bounces back nicely here as rox lineup nowhere close to those teams. i think he prob hits his k's over as well but just think more value in the outs number as it well short of where i have him.

damn, my 1st reaction was gonna be to play Fried over k's vs the fish who swing and miss a ton vs lefties but nothing else lines up, he been worse during the day in his career and fish have had his number, they came with a 6.5 for him also, that woulda been fine at plus money considering the amount of swing and and miss with fish but not with way they have hit this guy. i dont play under props real often but fried under 18.5 outs looks like a real nice parlay partner to me, fish also got to see a lefty yesterday which i often think helps when ya get a few in a row. the juice really high so either in a parlay or i might just wait and see if it either gets bet down to 17.5 outs and get plus money on that number or see if it goes the other way and juice comes down a bit, id be good playing it either way, i feel like he gonna have a tough time getting past 5.2 innings.

id like to look at fish as a play but i have no idea what to make of Elieser Hernandez with him throwing a inning of relief between this star and last? dunno wtf that was about or how it might effect him or his pitch count here? he did something similar back in 2018 w a relief appearance 2 days before a start and pitched 5 strong innings butr he had only made relief appearances up to that point so wasnt stuck between 2 starts so i just have no clue here, could be it helps him but hard to say.

I think fuckers scared to post a k total for Cease!! He fanned 21 scrubbies in 11 innings last year and think they strike out more now than then! Hoping for a 7.5 but I could def see them come w a 8.5 here: I’m worried they do something ignorant and wait till close to game time or something. I don’t have as much going on today tho so I’ll wait them out!! Lol:

feels like a good game for a cards +1.5/under play. or just ff under 3.5 should be good as well. or milw ff tt un 1.5 even money. i expect mikolas wont have much problem holding them down, not that burnes gonna struggle much either, i just wouldnt want to lay the juice with cards under 1.5 runs. they never come with mikolas out props in a timely fashion, if at all, pretty annoying since he a lock to go 6 or more, i know they would prob have to set it at 18.5 but id take that at plus money as that number usually is, pretty confident he works into the 7th.

feels like a good game for a cards +1.5/under play. or just ff under 3.5 should be good as well. or milw ff tt un 1.5 even money. i expect mikolas wont have much problem holding them down, not that burnes gonna struggle much either, i just wouldnt want to lay the juice with cards under 1.5 runs. they never come with mikolas out props in a timely fashion, if at all, pretty annoying since he a lock to go 6 or more, i know they would prob have to set it at 18.5 but id take that at plus money as that number usually is, pretty confident he works into the 7th.
I was leaning under in Brew/Cards, esp with my man Bellino behind the plate, but the 15+ mph wind to LF with temps in the 80s has me thinking best to avoid.

I was leaning under in Brew/Cards, esp with my man Bellino behind the plate, but the 15+ mph wind to LF with temps in the 80s has me thinking best to avoid.

i heard the weather bitch say something bout wind but it aint windy as of now. it not typical humid hot here when the ball generally carries more, maybe if wind picks up it wont play big but i dont really think ball be flying either, i wasnt too worried bout it. id like a mikolas out total but they never post those for him it seems.

they did make cease 8.5, fuckers, +110 still so tempting tho. not like 9 k's a crazy number for him, he has hit that in 4 of his last 6 starts and we know scurbbies prone to whiff vs far less nasty stuff than he throwing.

i heard the weather bitch say something bout wind but it aint windy as of now. it not typical humid hot here when the ball generally carries more, maybe if wind picks up it wont play big but i dont really think ball be flying either, i wasnt too worried bout it. id like a mikolas out total but they never post those for him it seems.
Gotcha - good to have that local perspective on the weather. BOL today, Bank.

you too bro,. you doing anything with tribe game? i like Mckenzie ov 17.5 outs, seems like he shouldnt have much trouble going 6+ vs tigers lineup. like tribe ff also.
i like the under, trying to figure why the total is rising but probably play it anyway. Tribe FF is a solid angle - don't have current numbers in front of me, but i know that Tigers have been dreadful FF vs RHP this season.

So this what I played as f now, yesterday after Gomber got crushed I snuck away from my moms bday party gathering to make more plays cause I was pissed, lol. So we see how these go.

Josiah gray ov 16.5 outs
McKenzie ov 17.5 outs
Cobb over 16.5 outs

Sonny gray ov 5.5 k’s
Severino ov 5.5 k’s
Cobb ov 5.5 k’s
Cease ov 8.5 k’s

St Ff -.5
Cle Ff -.5
Fish Ff tt ov 1.5

I think that all the ones I just made

i like the under, trying to figure why the total is rising but probably play it anyway. Tribe FF is a solid angle - don't have current numbers in front of me, but i know that Tigers have been dreadful FF vs RHP this season.

Tigers pitcher scared me away from under. Not that tribe can’t struggle against medeocre pitching o just liked ideas of attacking w McKenzie and not counting on sone guy I didn’t like pitching for det.

So this what I played as f now, yesterday after Gomber got crushed I snuck away from my moms bday party gathering to make more plays cause I was pissed, lol. So we see how these go.

Josiah gray ov 16.5 outs
McKenzie ov 17.5 outs
Cobb over 16.5 outs

Sonny gray ov 5.5 k’s
Severino ov 5.5 k’s
Cobb ov 5.5 k’s
Cease ov 8.5 k’s

St Ff -.5
Cle Ff -.5
Fish Ff tt ov 1.5

Whoops forgot

Milw/stl Ff un 3.5

Josiah gray ov 16.5 outs
McKenzie ov 17.5 outs
Cobb over 16.5 outs

Sonny gray ov 5.5 k’s
Severino ov 5.5 k’s
Cobb ov 5.5 k’s
Cease ov 8.5 k’s

St Ff -.5
Cle Ff -.5
Fish Ff tt ov 1.5

That Gray bet goes well with my Nats ML lean. Think I’ll play it

If that juice on fried under outs gets bet down some more I think I’ll be trying a under today. I guess I get it cause I usually like lefties vs fish but they saw one yesterday anc they must see fried pretty good cause they have gotten to him several times, he worse in day also. I don’t think there much chance at all he goes past 6 innings but it was still to high at -180, that lower than this morning tho so maybe it drips some more:

Tigers pitcher scared me away from under. Not that tribe can’t struggle against medeocre pitching o just liked ideas of attacking w McKenzie and not counting on sone guy I didn’t like pitching for det.
Fair enough. Tribe has been incredibly fortunate at the plate. Entering yesterday, they were .886 OPS with 2 outs & RISP, which was 55 points higher than anybody else. Game snuck over yesterday when they went 5-11 RISP. I'm expecting regression on that front, though I'm certainly not smart enough to anticipate that it will happen today.

Fair enough. Tribe has been incredibly fortunate at the plate. Entering yesterday, they were .886 OPS with 2 outs & RISP, which was 55 points higher than anybody else. Game snuck over yesterday when they went 5-11 RISP. I'm expecting regression on that front, though I'm certainly not smart enough to anticipate that it will happen today.

They just barely got me the 1st 5 team total over 1.5 yesterday.,I thought they were gonna do more damage off Faedo for sure., i thought tigers might have some success vs Biebs but that lineup is so terrible. Seemed like he was just tossing it up there and letting them hit into outs!!!

That Gray bet goes well with my Nats ML lean. Think I’ll play it

Josiah was def my fav of the group of out totals. I think it shoulda been 17.5 at least and honestly I thought there was a good case for 18.5, his name just not recognizable as the guys they typically reserve that number for. I wouldn’t have played over 18.5 but I would have given it some thought at plus money, def woulda went over 17.5,

I’m not doing shit today but cutting the grass and some yard work so I might still play some more the later games if some more numbers come out:

Damn. I should have waited on cease, not only did he drop to 7.5 but the juice ain’t even bad. Shit, I really like his over 7.5 -135,

Cobb is settling in but San Francisco offense needs to wake up. Guess not scoring much off that bum yesterday shoulda been a warning but damn, they have owned Mahle, couldn’t touch him 1st time thru order. Need that to change fast.

5 punch outs in a row to cash the Cobb k prop in 4th!! So far in great shape for out total also. It was dumb to try to play giants Ff with him.

Back