Staff member
May 1 Sun 2022

02:10 PM
957Cincinnati RedsR. Sanmartin -L+1½
+138O 10½
958Colorado RockiesK. Freeland -L-1½
+120
-149U 10½

Pivetta has had about as tough a start to a season you could get, 1st the shortened spring then he has to face Yankees, jays twice, and twins in his 1st 4 starts of year! I don’t think he fell off a cliff, last time out he struck out 6 in just 4.2 innings of work. Seems like a good spot to have a much better performance as Red Sox pitchers have held O’s down all series. The bigger question for me is can Red Sox hit? Lyles hasn’t ever been anything special but neither have been the other pitchers holding them down this series. Sox gotta take 2 of 3 minimum every time they are see balty if they want any chance of competing for playoff spot in this division!

These pitchers the compete opposite when it comes to pitching during the day throughout their careers, Pivetta holds opponents to .100 point lower ops, a era a full 2 runs lower, and wins 52% his starts. Lyles daytime eta a half run worse and only wins 28% his daytime starts compared to almost 50% at night! I’ll take the Red Sox Ff -.5 again.

Time to see Hicks starting again; last time out he got hit by a liner in wrist or something I believe so he was forced to leave early: really was curious to see if he progressed to more than the 3 innings his 1st start but bad luck robbed us of that chance. That makes it really tough to know what kind of innings he will give them here? I do think his stuff will overpower dbags lineup while he in there and since Mikolas gave them a great start yesterday the pen should be all hands on deck. Don’t think we will see any of the B squad from gm2 in a game they need to win, can’t be dropping 3 of 4 to a bottom feeder!

Davies Is incredibly hittable, I don’t really trust the cards offense right now but they have seen him plenty from his days pitching for nl central teams. The offense did step up when they were in danger of being swept by the mets and think this qualifies as a game they don’t wanna be dropping. There no way I’m trying to lay -180, don’t want to lay the RL, maybe a cards/over parlay be the way to go? Conditions will be best they been all series for the ball to carry at Busch, and while I don’t particularly trust either offense it is pretty crazy we have the same low total as yesterday with much better starting pitcher matchup in that one!

Can brewers offense continue scoring runs? It no shock the scrubbies have began struggling to playe runners but milw on a bit of a tear isn’t something you would expect to continue. Burnes has been fantastic since his 1st start where these cubs touched him up a bit. Milw pitchers been mowing scrubbies down this series and Burnes mowing everyone down with 29 k’s and only 3 walks in his last 3 starts (20.2 innings)! I think this screams Burnes k prop over, assuming it be 6.5, hell they might make it 7.5 but I havnt seen that number yet, don’t think either is high enough. He will push 10k’s again in this one.

Another great pitching matchup in Miami! I really don’t see any other way to go than Ff under 3.5. I’ll be looking for Gilbert k prop also. Small lean to seattle If can get plus money but don’t like idea of fading alcontera.

I forgot I saw last year DK allowed +1.5 parlayed w under. I’m gonna start looking for those/paying attention cause I said for years I’d love if books allowed that!! Then I forgot all about! Lol. Tigers/lad would def be a game to do that, I mean might as well get the jacked up odds on parlay cause w Farris on the bump I think it a given it has to stay under for tigers to cover.

Almost have to look at halo’s. Cws hit 4 runs for 3rd time in last 14ish games today but that was against a lefty, once he was out the game goose eggs again. I’m still not sure what I think bout Lorenzen but he been better than I expected and he is a righty which means Sox offense bound to struggle. I been a Kuechal hater going back to when he was winning all the time! Lol. Never bought into him and damn sure don’t think this price is right. He obviously not as bad as the early season numbers been and he has dominated the halo’s his whole career but it been a few years since he has done that and laa lineup is much better now. This feels really short considering both teams form right now!! Over half Sox lineup hitting below .200 at moment, I don’t expect that last forever but when a team going thru this kind of slump you don’t get cute, you ride them into the dirt until they turn it around!!

Speaking of streaks the Yankees on freaking fire, they smashing lhp and get to face another today. I dunno how ya do anything but bet the RL? Not exactly my kind of bet but why should we let the many squares I know be only ones cashing on these fucksrs every day? Eventually they will slide and cost them some money but at the moment they loving life betting these fucks every day! Lol

That bout all the energy I have glancing at stuff and posting from phone while the old lady snoring! Think I’m gonna try to join here, I’ll be up early w coffee to start making plays!!

these cock suckers still only have one game with pitcher props up.. this shit is so damn annoying!!

Can brewers offense continue scoring runs? It no shock the scrubbies have began struggling to playe runners but milw on a bit of a tear isn’t something you would expect to continue. Burnes has been fantastic since his 1st start where these cubs touched him up a bit. Milw pitchers been mowing scrubbies down this series and Burnes mowing everyone down with 29 k’s and only 3 walks in his last 3 starts (20.2 innings)! I think this screams Burnes k prop over, assuming it be 6.5, hell they might make it 7.5 but I havnt seen that number yet, don’t think either is high enough. He will push 10k’s again in this one.

damn, these pricks came strong on Burnes with highest k total ive seen this year. ov 8.5 ev money.. i still like it, i mean i said he getting 10 after all, i was so hoping for 7.5 but guess that was wishful thinking?

Bank?! All these years I didn’t realize you were a Dan too. Haha. Ive been lurking taking your picks in mlb. Thanks and keep it up

Which Sox
But seriously …. Two gas cans and my Chicago weather insiders are telling me conditions can be brutal at armour square today…. Literally haven’t googled a thing, ripping hits and listening to Ja Rule

Shoutout Bridgeport Diamondbacks

But seriously …. Two gas cans and my Chicago weather insiders are telling me conditions can be brutal at armour square today…. Literally haven’t googled a thing, ripping hits and listening to Ja Rule

Figured Ohtani was pitching the way you had a hard on over it

Lorenzen has been much better than i thought he be thus far, ya'll got to 4 for the 3rd time in the last 14 or so games yesterday but they got that off a lefty who they hit much better, i just dont trust chisox to score 3+ runs vs any right hander with a pulse right now. i agree with half the gas can statement, i always been a Kuechal hater, i certainly dont trust him to be able to keep sox sputtering offense in this game. angels ff -.5 +110 for me.

Lorenzen has been much better than i thought he be thus far, ya'll got to 4 for the 3rd time in the last 14 or so games yesterday but they got that off a lefty who they hit much better, i just dont trust chisox to score 3+ runs vs any right hander with a pulse right now. i agree with half the gas can statement, i always been a Kuechal hater, i certainly dont trust him to be able to keep sox sputtering offense in this game. angels ff -.5 +110 for me.
You’ve been spot on about sox against leftys

I’m tailing

barnes got bet down to 7.5 k's.. now im happy to play the over!! this will be 1st time taking a crack at one these that moved the opposite way but i feel really good about him fanning 8+ scrubbies in this one!!

Gilbert ov 5.5 k's..

Took

Twins ML +120 (been feasting on lefties and Fleming been getting touched up)
Cubs/Brew Crew F5 U3.5 -112
M’s/Fish F5 U3.5 -118

Lean O’s but just couldn’t pull the trigger. Maybe Windians ML this afternoon

Whew. I saw 5-0 seattle and didn’t know if we got the Ff under, looks like they hung 3 in the 6th. Nice

Back