Sunday Baseball

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
$100 Pit/Atl under 9.5 -115
Paul Maholm has a 3.74 ERA and a 1.015 WHIP in his last three starts going deep into the games. Buddy Carlyle has a 2.00 ERA and a 0.889 WHIP. With Atlanta's struggles versus left handed pitchers I expect Maholm to be able to go deep into the ball game once again, while Carlyle should shut down the weak hitting Pirates.

$200 Brewers -125
$150 Rockies/Brewers over 9 -115
I expect last nights 10 inning victory to give the Brewers the morale boost to go on a nice run over the next week of home games. Milwaukee has found ways to win versus Colorado at home over the last three years going 7-1 (with the only loss on Friday night). Jeff Suppan has a career 5-1 record vs Colorado with an ERA of 3.65 and a WHIP of 1.218. With regards to the total I don't have numbers to back it up, just feel as if there's going to be a lot of offense today from both sides early and I love the Brewers pen in that situation.

$60 Diamondbacks -155
$60 Diamondbacks -150
Justin Germano struggled in his two starts leading up to the All Star break allowing 12 ER's in 10.6 IP. Brandon Webb is one of the best pitchers in the game and San Diego only has a 0.236 AVG versus righties this season. Add in the fact that Giles and Kouzmanoff are getting a day of rest and Arizona who's building a winning streak looks like a nice play.

- Canceled out the Cubs wager

- Probably put a wager in on the "late" ESPN game, but I need to spend some more time on that.

- Like the Yankees more and more here today, but I don't see the value ni the line, and there's certainly none in the RL.

$100 Detroit -140

I think I might be making a mistake with this wager as I love to fade Jeff Weaver and that hasn't been a smart thing to do lately. Both Polanco and Pudge are resting today, but Detroit's line up should be alright anyways. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope with this play that Verlander pitches a gem.

Leans
Nationals +150
Braves -150
Reds +175
Brewers -125
Cubs -125
Dodgers +115
Dbacks -155
Cardinals +115
Indians -220
White Sox -105
Yankees -180
Red Sox -220
A's -115
Angels -195
Tigers -140

Last edited:
Fondy are your wagers to win amount or the amount you are laying? Just asking so I can get a feel for how confident you are on specific plays.
money;

Fondy are your wagers to win amount or the amount you are laying? Just asking so I can get a feel for how confident you are on specific plays.
money;

All my baseball wagers are through my local so the amount I have listed is what I'd win on favorites and on dogs it's the amount I have wagered.

Examples:
$150 Brewers -120
I actually have $180 wagered on it.

$150 Brewers +150
With a win I'm in line for a $225 pay day.

Back