Sunday 11/18/2007

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
49-30 +18.83 Units

Woke up to no power this morning so I wasn't able to post the two plays that I played last night on the morning game. Good thing for anybody who wanted my opinion. It didn't go so well. Only one play so far today and it could be the only one depending on line movement on the later games.

ORL/BOS Under 188

Got a nice # here from BM. Main reasoning behind this one is you have the #1 and #2 DE teams facing off in what should have a playoff atmposphere. Pierce is a little banged up and Rivers has been talking about limiting the minutes of the big 3. I don't really need minutes limited, but it would certainly help. Expecting a game with both teams in the 80's. Really like the ORL side here, but I'll stick with the under.

If Boston are losing and feel like, ok, we'll let this one go, defense could go out the door. Doc overusing the big 3. trend thread calling for a Dog run, ORL opened dog, GSW already delivered 1 result. I'm on the home team.

But BOL JP:cheers:

If Boston are losing and feel like, ok, we'll let this one go, defense could go out the door. Doc overusing the big 3. trend thread calling for a Dog run, ORL opened dog, GSW already delivered 1 result. I'm on the home team.

Trust me I gave it alot of thought. I doubt the Celtics will get down to the point where they give up effort. I like the Magic and Kings today, but the disparity between HOME/ROAD ATS has me nervous about the home teams. That has to even out soon.

Ah, screw it. I hate to have a side/total (look at this morning) in the same game but I'll bite. wagerline #'s have me convinced at 2/1 Celtic picks.

Magic +2 (-120)

If Boston are losing and feel like, ok, we'll let this one go, defense could go out the door.

If they had one loss already, that could be a possibility. Or if Orlando was a shittier team. But an undefeated streak provides quite a bit of motivation, as well as facing maybe the second best team in the conference.

If Boston are losing and feel like, ok, we'll let this one go, defense could go out the door.

If they had one loss already, that could be a possibility. Or if Orlando was a shittier team. But an undefeated streak provides quite a bit of motivation, as well as facing maybe the second best team in the conference.

I did preface my statement by saying if they're losing. So if indeed they are losing (2nd half, down 10-15, Doc realising he'll have to overuse his big 3 to get back into a game they dont need, if not exactly dont want) I can see it becoming a free for all. Boston has this 1 road game slotted between 4 home games, off a hard hard game w/Miami, now facing a team absolutely rolling themselves. If Boston gets to the point where they flag it, I perceive the points flowing vs drying up. Of course Boston might never trail, which would suit JPs bet down to the ground.

I did preface my statement by saying if they're losing. So if indeed they are losing (2nd half, down 10-15, Doc realising he'll have to overuse his big 3 to get back into a game they dont need, if not exactly dont want) I can see it becoming a free for all. Boston has this 1 road game slotted between 4 home games, off a hard hard game w/Miami, now facing a team absolutely rolling themselves. If Boston gets to the point where they flag it, I perceive the points flowing vs drying up. Of course Boston might never trail, which would suit JPs bet down to the ground.

Don't tell Portland that up 10-15 is a good lead. You may make someone cry. 10 point game is still an undecided game up to the last few minutes, in which case I think Boston would be still trying to get the W with some of their shooters. It's gonna be a tight game, or should be.

I think Boston may have already let this one go. At least on the defensive end.

Back