Sunday 02/09/14 NBA discussion thread

Interesting spot Pacers at Orlando.
Pacers play at home tomorrow vs Denver looking for blood. Last time they fried Orlando winning every quarter. Pacers normally play under on the road first half.

See recent games at Atlanta and Lakers. Pacers lost first half ATS in both and both went under Orlando should have a good shot at least in first half. Total ? in first half but it looks over in the game. Good over refs and real hate of Pacers and being pushed around.

I'm riding the Magic right now. 6-1 at home since mid January. Will continue to ride them. Indiana off the double OT battle with Portland at home, and now have to travel to Orlando before returning for 3 more at home against Den, Dal, and ATL.

I more inclined to think that 1st half will go over in Orlando, resembling their game in Indiana from the 3rd and that Indiana will start strongly, but not confident for more than a small play.
I like more the 1st half over in Washington.

Currently on Orlando plus 4.5 first half. Orlando plus 2.5 first quarter. Orlando over 191. May play Orlando second half.

I more inclined to think that 1st half will go over in Orlando, resembling their game in Indiana from the 3rd and that Indiana will start strongly, but not confident for more than a small play.
I like more the 1st half over in Washington.

No real idea why you think Indiana will start hard.
They scored 42 points in the first half at Atlanta
They scored 49 in the first half at Lakers.
Possible problem they still lead in the first quarter but in their last game vs Orlando they won every quarter which is normally an auto fade.

Wiz 1st qtr over 52.5
2nd qtr over 51.5
Sac. Tt over 50.5 - king size
Over 104 1st half
Mavs tt over 51
magic over 45

LMAO of the lakers fan flipping off the camera while they were doing the Noah interview, please someone get a gif of that

Rudy Yag killing me 1-8 in 14 minutes
tough day .. Magic shut out for the last 4 minutes of half

Last edited:
Anyone have ATS day numbers for teams on Sundays? Favs kill it on Sunday it seems like from what I've seen past few years.

Got a second half bet down on Orlando but am reluctantly coming to the conclusion that the Pacers are VERY inconsistent.

Holy shit how the fuck did Indy lose that game?

great for tomorrow vs Denver without Ty.... Denver can't function properly without him.

And Orlando with two one point come from behind ridiculous wins.... Memphis should win handedly on Wednesday

Back