Summer Transfer News and Rumors

Liverpool considering making a move Benfica winger Eduardo Salvio for 30 million

Juventus interested in RVP and Falcao

Klopp will not take a position anywhere for next season

Chelsea targeting Abuldrahman Baba for 28 million

Unai Emery is the favorite to take RM's manager role

Angel Di Maria could be going to PSG

Spurs about to sign Kieran tripier

Means yedlin likely goes on loan next season

Hope it's in the premier but a lot of spurs loan players go to London based championship clubs so I could see that too

Falcao back at Monaco :money:

Not sure of anything yet, but here are my United predictions
DeGea goes to Real Madrid. Hate to see him goes, but not sure how he can turn down that gig at this point.
RvP goes somewhere. I think it's time for him to move on and the feeling is mutual.
Depay coming on board. LvG has a hard on for him, and this should be a solid move.

United has to do something with the midfield. Don't think Gundogan is coming, but they need a great box-to-box mid. AdM had a real bad spell here. Mata doesn't play defense. Fellaini is too easily marked out by solid defenders and can't create a damn thing for himself.

Carrick should be back and Herrera was a great signing.

Obviously if DDG leaves, going to need to get another gk to go with Valdes.

Will need another striker, but should be a secondary concern at this point. I think James Wilson is ready to take a step up, tbh.

I know a lot of people think United need a center back bad, but I really think LvG is convinced Smalling/Jones is a solid pairing (they hadn't lost with these two in the back in the league in a long time - albeit not against CL caliber competition). Blackett and McNair are both young and serviceable. I like them both.

Wings should still be solid - another question is wtf to do with Januzaj.

Love the transfer season - hate all the crazy ass rumors though

I like Wilson, but they need another striker if RVP and little pea leave, he's 19 and he's never even gone out on loan

essentially look at the English u21 team for this years Euro's, Wilson didn't make that

Kane, Berahino, Ings, Callum Woodrow, Benik Afobe, Patrick Bamford all have

Man United wouldn't go in to a season with any of those last 3 as their 2nd striker

with LVGs system though I don't know they that need another out and out striker though

Wilson can be the 4th option, and have someone like Muller or Lacazette who play on the wing in a front 3 but when Rooney is out can move up top

Storming crazy here last night and couldn't sleep. Was just spitballing all kinds of stuff about United next year.

I think with the squad they have right now (and adding Depay), I think the optimal 11, in my eyes, may look something like this

AdM - Rooney - Depay
Herrera - Blind
Carrick
Rojo - Jones - Smalling - Shaw
DDG

Now, that leaves a lot of guys on the bench that played a lot this year - Fellaini, Young, Valencia, Mata immediately come to mind. I think Valencia is terrific and you need him on the side, as his ability to play midfield or full back is key. But, I just can't see the likes of Young, Fellaini and Mata getting much top team side - I don't see who to knock down.
United has a top of really good players, but they lack great players, and that is probably the difference in winning the league and challenging for Champs League play.
United will have money to spend for sure, if nothing else, they will be losing quite a bit in wages with Falcao and RvP leaving.
I think some tough decisions will need be made too - as previously mentioned AdM and DDG. They need to shift some players around and get a great player or two added.
They have a ton of young players, but would love to see them get a bit more seasoned. Did you see Smalling captain MU in their last home match? Smalling just 25, Jones just 23, Blackett McNair, Shaw all very young - bright future for the back, but would not mind to get one more seasoned centre back.
Midfield is a crowded house. I think they should move Di Maria, simply because he will fetch something nice in return in the transfer market and just did not make the difference in the premier league. This is a different league than he is used to playing, and his skillset shines in a fast break attacking offense such as Real Madrid. That is simply not the way United play, nor are geared to play. Moving him would open up a spot for a box to box midfielder - and this is the spot where United need to hit the home run, in my eyes. They need a super star in the midfield. This of course will crowd up an already bursting to the seems midfield, so you need to make a few more moves too. I'd probably shop Mata and Fellaini around, and see if we can get anything for Young too. Young was great this year, but he will be 30 before the year starts - maybe a team hoping to stay up could use his experience, not sure.

Now, all that being said, I think the transfer period will be a tough one for a lot of reasons.
First and foremost, I believe Real Madrid and maybe one other La Liga team are getting a transfer ban? This could put pressure on them to make moves now as they will be handcuffed for a few years. I really would entertain the thought of shipping DeGea to Real and getting Bale in return. To me, this makes a lot of sense to both sides, but probably more for United. OF course with Real searching for a manager now too, probably, a lot will depend on whom they get and how they value Bale. I put the possibility of this happening as greater than 0%, but not much.
Another factor will be that City and Chelsea will again be active. Chelsea has done such great business, they can afford making gambles. City will eventually be hampered by fifa fair play, but wtf knows how/when this will happen. It's obvious Chelsea need a striker or two, so United grabbing a star striker will be tough going. City have to also move a number of players first, as their squad is simply too large, but it will happen after a disappointing season.
One darkhorse could be Liverpool. Pool had a shit season, but they have a LOT of wages coming off the books, guys like Gerrard, Balo, Borrini. There are a lot more too. Their first decision has to be what to do with Sterling, but after that is made, they will be all out to get an attacking partner for Sturridge, they have to.

Now, outside of the EPL, I've heard rumors that Milan will be spending 100M+ on transfers this market, as they are determined to get back into the top of Serie A and CL after this disaster of a season. They may find it hard attracting stars though without Champions League play (nor Europa even), but they need a lot of players - I expect them spending.

France seems to be the league where the players will be plucked from, but we'll see how that works out. In years past it was Bundesliga rumors, but Germany has been able to keep a lot of their players in league of late.

crazy, had no idea

if they get a transfer ban, would it be for this summer or the winter and next summer?

crazy, had no idea

if they get a transfer ban, would it be for this summer or the winter and next summer?

its two windows

so if they accept its summer/winter

what they probably do is what Barca did last year, appeal it and buy players in the summer, then it basically moves back two windows

so the ban will essentially be no transfers in 2016

Milan can't spend until they are sold and Burlesconi cooled on the deal a few weeks ago
I'm not sure why really. Burlesconi a multi-Billionaire, so it's not as if he can't afford trying to turn things around if he is interested, or perhaps garnering interests in a sale. Tough to sell a club when it's on the outs, as a business proposition anyway, and make money.
Rumors out of Italy are Ancelotti returning and a large portion of the team is being sold to Asians, infusing 150M for transfers.
Wouldn't surprise me.

ya to Bee Taechaubol, but they met a few weeks ago and Silvio said a deal couldnt be reached, that could change but until then they wont spend

also the club is still losing money, why he wants to sell, and spending 150m would crush them for FFP

Chicharito will not be returned to Real Madrid

Pirlo might be making a move to the MLS instead of the EPL

Villa targeting Adebayor

Man U shows interest in Handonovic

Xavi might be heading too PSG for a season long loan next year, the chairman of Al-Saad is also the brother of the owner of PSG

Atletico Madrid interested in Monreal

Pellegrini is staying at the Etihad

Falcao could be on his way to Chelsea, he and Mourinho share the same agent

Real Madrid is set to bid 90 million for Aguero

Sami Khedira is likely on his way to Juventus on a free transfer

Man U interested in Benzema

Rafael Benitez is almost certainly the next Real Madrid manager

Liverpool interested in Benteke

Angel Di Maria could be going to PSG, with PSG sending Gregory Van der Weil back to Man U

Dortmund has signed Gonzalo Castro, meaning that Gundogan is likely on his way out

Talk of Drogba and Pirlo holding talks with NYFC. How come none of these guys ever say "I've heard many good things about Columbus" or "I've long dreamt of coming to Salt Lake"?

Talk of Drogba and Pirlo holding talks with NYFC. How come none of these guys ever say "I've heard many good things about Columbus" or "I've long dreamt of coming to Salt Lake"?

Well to be fair those are small market clubs and they don't pay any of their dp"s big money. In fact I'm not sure either has a guy making more than 1 million. Maybe higuian for Columbus .

But if they did, doubtful they would choose ten over LA or New York. They would have to overpay to get one of them

What other states in MLS besides Texas have no income tax? Surprising Houston and Dallas wouldn't be more of a lure for that reason alone.

Florida and Washington are the other two states with teams and no state income taxes.
And I absolutely agree that that should be a draw to a well paid athlete. I mean when you factor in cost of living and taxes alone, a $200,000 income can live closer to a $500,000 in a place like NYC or Toronto.

I think Houston would be a great lure, in particular to good Mexican or South American players, it's simply the money isn't there with the Dynamo. Plus, they've been so successful for so long without a big money DP, they aren't going to make a splash if they don't have to.

It would be nice to get a good player though. If I go to the games, I for the most part will only go when there is a star DP in the game.

Liverpool interested in Tevez

Man U is the favorite to get Rues

Dortmund willing to offer Gundogan to Bayern Munich for Hojberg

Arsenal interested in Schlupp

Spurs offer 17 million for Danny Ings

Man U will reportedly offer 40 million for Benzema

Benitez has no interest in letting Bale go

Napoli wants 42 million for Higuan

Man U showing interesting in Dani Alves

Man U close to a 30 million signing with Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan

Balotelli's agent says he will not be leaving Liverpool

Liverpool will bid 30 million for Benteke

John Terry is considering going to the MLS

Pogba says he is not going back to Man U

West Ham looking into hiring David Moyes

Fiorentino Perez says that if anyone bids 100 million for Ronaldo, he will sell him

I'm not sure why really. Burlesconi a multi-Billionaire, so it's not as if he can't afford trying to turn things around if he is interested, or perhaps garnering interests in a sale. Tough to sell a club when it's on the outs, as a business proposition anyway, and make money.
Rumors out of Italy are Ancelotti returning and a large portion of the team is being sold to Asians, infusing 150M for transfers.
Wouldn't surprise me.

he's been a billionaire for years but has failed to inject much needed life into the club. They have spent money on old timers rather than youth. They are the Liverpool of the Serie A, using past history to garner dollars but quality of football is still shit.

He will go hard after any academy players spurs let go

Umm Massimo luongo I could definitely see being at villa next year

Ah just googled luongo and sir les got to him first he signed with qpr

Think he could be really good. 3 years ago he was rated higher than bentaleb and mason within the youth team

He didn't really like a lot of them of the first squad

Adebayor I can see for sure

Maybe I'd townsend becomes available but I doubt it

Think Lennon probably goes back to Everton

The only player on the current Spurs squad he is eyeballing is Adebayor, the rest have either been sold or loaned off.

But I guess the Luogano signing for QPR must of indicated that he wasn't going to get a lot of first team action anyways.

At this point in time, Villa need a left back, a striker.

Benteke showed his loyalty last year so doubt he will stick around if the price is right.

also I had read that if Luogano were to go to Villa there was some sort of clause that Villa would of packaged that would of fucked Spurs over.
Swindon apparently has got a good relationship with Spurs so no need to fuck that up.

I don't mind if Benteke leaves for at least 30mil, value is a lot better than it was 12 months ago! Would of been desperate to sell him for anywhere close to 15mil!

If Villa some how wins FA Cup then we will need a shit load to spend

also I had read that if Luogano were to go to Villa there was some sort of clause that Villa would of packaged that would of fucked Spurs over.
Swindon apparently has got a good relationship with Spurs so no need to fuck that up.

was some kind of buy back clause, and ya they get a ton of spurs loanees

Watford not have a manger, how about Hammers without a manager and Europa qualifying starting in a months time.
I see Di Matteo quit Schalke, I wonder if he has aspirations of coming back to England or not. I thought he was a promising manager. This year at Schalke not the best, but they had tons of injuries and a very unsettled lineup. Chelsea was probably too much for him, but West Ham? dunno.

Also love how ManUnited is involved in every single rumor, effing nuts.
They have to dump some players first. When does official transfer season start anyway?

Bayern discussing getting Abdennour

PSG wants 10 million for Lavezzi

Man U interested in Firmino

Man U meeting with Arturo Vidal's agent, but his agent was also seen at the FA Cup Final. Arsenal maybe in the race as well

Juventus interested in Oscar

Gundogan to Man U is nearly a done deal for 28 million

Chelsea and R. Madrid interested in Raheem Sterling, Sterling reportedly said he would stay at Liverpool if Jurgen Klopp is the next manger.

Bayern Munich has pulled out of any interest for Sterling

AC Milan, Sevilla and Chelsea all want Falcao

Liverpool prepared to spend 10.5 million on Keylor Navas

Man U showing interest in Higuan

Tottenham interested in Timothe Cognat

Tottenham, Villa and Everton have all shown interested in John Evans

Lloris wants to leave Tottenham to play in CL

Ancelloti turns down AC Milan job

Werder Bremen interested in Podolski

Inter interested in Nani

De Gea's deal to RM will be worth around 25 million pounds. Odd's are now OTB so the deal looks to be done

Berbatov is likely leaving Monaco

Juventus interested in De Bruyne

Zenit joins the race for Falcao (fuck)

Southampton interested in Jordy Clasie

Diego Costa reportedly wants out of Chelsea

Liverpool close to a James Milner deal on a free transfer

Yaya Toure will stay at Man City

Brendan Rogers will stay at Liverpool

Sissoko has interest in heading to Chelsea

Real Madrid prepared to offer 45 million for Raheem Sterling

Dani Alves might be on his way to Man U

Andriy Yarmalenko wants to EPL - Tottenham and Liverpool are interested