**** Sugar Bowl - Lets Drink - Blizzard - All Sport In Game ****

Funny every NFL gm disagrees with you, but ok

NFL GM's don't exactly have a great track record with being right about QBs though. I agree with you that Jameis is and probably will be better than AJ, but using the NFL GMs opinions as a reason isn't a good one.

Guess having a moon dancer for a QB is getting to the folks in Wisconsin.
it just confirms the long standing "secret" around these parts

pack fans a buncha homophobes. Vikes fans just call them "homo's" for short....

:announce:

Taking Oklahoma under 11 and Bamas +150.

Do you think a back up qb is worth a late 1st round pick? I do.

NFL GM's don't exactly have a great track record with being right about QBs though. I agree with you that Jameis is and probably will be better than AJ, but using the NFL GMs opinions as a reason isn't a good one.
Well they have acquired every Super Bowl winning QB, so they're 100% there ;)

Twink if u here, combining your earlier GIFs:
DMx9fLj.gif

i heard jameis has been partying his ass off in west hollywood all week. ID be worried if i was a fsU FAN

Winston will be drafted by the browns and will be a backup after his 1st contract is over

I aint saying Jameis aint gonna be better than AJ in the pros at all....he should be.....way more talented

I was going by CFB. AJ has had a helluva CFB career.....I bashed him all the time too, ask around LOL...

But I still cant say his CFB career hasnt been anything less than stellar.

Jameis is a frosh in that aspect....he got a ways to go

Can't believe silky thinks a gm would overlook 40 games with his own team in the sec and upgrade him if he had a good sr bowl. Unreal.

fuck this QB talk....is Bama gonna come back or not? Im thinking no.....if they have to pass they are not the same. Only beast when they can run to setup the pass. Yelden fumble prolly cost em the W.

Bama will definitely make a game out of it. Saban likes AJ too much to let the team quit.

I aint saying Jameis aint gonna be better than AJ in the pros at all....he should be.....way more talented

I was going by CFB. AJ has had a helluva CFB career.....I bashed him all the time too, ask around LOL...

But I still cant say his CFB career hasnt been anything less than stellar.

Jameis is a frosh in that aspect....he got a ways to go

I don't disagree with you.

I can't think of one person at blankets that I'd trust their opinion. Why even look?

Back