**** Sugar Bowl - Lets Drink - Blizzard - All Sport In Game ****

Paul Finebaum@finebaum<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px; right: 15px;">2h</small>
I jumped on an elevator and already missed Bama's first score. I guess Stoops still thinks SEC is all propaganda.

Details

Silky, do you really think a nfl gm will upgrade McCarron if he has a good sr bowl vs a defense that's been together for a week?

Curious, what's the last QB that was successful in the NFL that came from a loaded CFB team? Peyton? NFL bust lists are loaded with guys who QB'd CFB teams loaded with pros. Not a good sign AJ

Curious, what's the last QB that was successful in the NFL that came from a loaded CFB team? Peyton? NFL bust lists are loaded with guys who QB'd CFB teams loaded with pros. Not a good sign AJ

It was a good question, definitely not Leinart or Tebow. Arodgers had some skill players.

if not for turnovers tho, Alabama would be tied in this game at least, if not winning

True. When's the last time a QB won the Heisman and was successful in the NFL? It looks just as bad for JFF.

well tee martin cleaned up for peyton after he couldn't get it done

LOL the mighty fucking packers need an extension to sell tickets. I hope there is a blackout in GB for a playoff game.

Packer Fans around here are going to get a rash of shit from me for the next 10 years.... I can't wait.

Silky, I think you thought too highly of McCarron if you're downgrading him to the cfl after one half in a bowl game. How many yards did he throw for?

Nicky Diamond, owner and creator of Diamond Supply Co for you west coasters that are hip and cool enough to wear Diamond Supply Co

BcX4PSYCMAEEPV1.jpg

LOL the mighty fucking packers need an extension to sell tickets. I hope there is a blackout in GB for a playoff game.

Packer Fans around here are going to get a rash of shit from me for the next 10 years.... I can't wait.
I think the Pack get there.....Cinci having the same problem

NY aint gonna be able to watch the Super Bowl on TV for their first and last

Guess having a moon dancer for a QB is getting to the folks in Wisconsin.

Trevor knight is making great throws. Is he that good? Can he keep it up? I'm asking. Saw this in 2010 when Stephen Garcia turned into joe Montana.

right, but I feel like Alabama is gonna come out better in the 2h

What are you thinking here Bones?
I know u fading me and I dont blame u. I went 3-0 1st H ( got crushed in Baylor game). I took OU+10 and Over 28.5 for .5 usual

not home did Utah miss a shot or was there a to that led to the dunk?

utah had ball with 6 secons left. not sure what the play call was but big guy had ball at top of key and passed it right to oregon player.

the dunk wasn't at buzzer, about second left, loverridge got a good look

Utah is good defensively. struggled to score. they are going to be tough at home in this conference. not sure how they are going do on the road

Back