Stern Basketball Association Draft In-Game

I love, love the sixers trade....Jrue wasn't the winning piece...the sixers now have two picks next year...Noel was supposedly the best player in the draft this year....let him sit as long as possible....tank....I don't like MCW per se would have rather had Muhammad...but whatever I love it.
I love it for the Hornets

It all depends on what the one pick is really

It's. About. To. Go. Down.

Brooooooooooooklyn!!!!!!

@WojYahooNBA: Kevin Garnett will agree to trade to Brooklyn and Celtics are sending KG and Paul Pierce to the Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

• Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBA<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">38s</small>
    The Nets have agreed to fully guarantee the $12 million owed Garnett in the 2014-'15 season, sources tell Y! Sports.

Expand

• Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBA<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">4m</small>
    Kevin Garnett will agree to trade to Brooklyn and Celtics are sending KG and Paul Pierce to the Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Nets opening day lineup:
PG- Deron Williams
SG- Joe Johnson
SF-Paul Pierce
PF-Kevin Garnett
C-Brook Lopez

in terms of 20 assists in a game, the guy 5th all time has 9 20 assist games

and you think Deron hits 5 next year?

good lineup on paper for sure, but so did the Lakers last year

not sure I like a rookie coach in Kidd coaching those veterans, that should be a concern

The sixers are retarded. Plain and simple.

Explain why please? Were the Sixers winning this season? They get younger....unload salary...get another first next year...build like indy did or hit the wiggins sweepstakes. I also believe jrue is wildly over rated....he turns the ball over all the time and is probably better served as a two. I like it for NO too though I guess if they are trying to build around Davis and jrue doesn't have to be PG.

No one has gone for five years....its not about now for the sixers...its about building for the future...they were no were close to winning anything.

Jason Kidds primary objective is going to be managing minutes for them as the season goes along. Doc was fucking amazing at that.

I just really like Jrue. And nothing that franchise does seems to make much sense to me. Hope it works out.

and getting them to gel together and play as a team. that is not that easy to do

I don't know man, I hate Kidd coaching a veteran team like that, I'd want a coach with experience coaching stars. should be fun to watch

Holliday was second in the league in TO's with 292...which is probably not what you are looking for in your PG....he is really sloppy with the rock.

They ruled the dice with bynum last year didn't work out.... now they are rebuilding. Makes sense to me.

Holliday was second in the league in TO's with 292...which is probably not what you are looking for in your PG....he is really sloppy with the rock.
avg 17 and 8 last year

and was an All Star for the first time correct

I hear you, you can like it for both teams i guess

it all comes down to the 1 pick next year tho

But I wasnt high on Nerlens and i like Jrue

Phil Jackson may have said yes to that Brooklyn roster

I do like the Nets owner, willing to do what it takes to win. There are so many other teams in the league that aren't, so that is nice to see

and getting them to gel together and play as a team. that is not that easy to do

I don't know man, I hate Kidd coaching a veteran team like that, I'd want a coach with experience coaching stars. should be fun to watch

Okay. I'm going to be as unbiased as possible.

Jason Kidd comes with huge question marks. And everyone feels that way. Based on the fact that he is young and whatnot. But all he has been talking about is how he is looking to get the best possible team of coaches to help him.

The loss of Gerald Wallace isn't really a loss. Lets be honest. I cannot even tell you how happy I am that the nets were able to get him out of here. Hump hurts but he wasn't going to get much playing time here and he needs minutes to show how good he is. And he is good. Reggie Evans is probably the biggest loss because what he brings is very difficult to find. Energy, hustle. Getting dirty.

Now Garnett and pierce are two hall of famers. Just remember that. They might not have many miles left but their leadership and addition to the locker room cannot be matched. Garnett is the ultimate team mate. He would literally do anything for you if you're on his side. And the nets are paying him handsomely.

The bench needs some work but I think there will be some guys that will want to join now for the minimum.

Basically, pierce and Garnett have plenty of help on the offensive side of the ball so the team has to figure out a way to keep them fresh throughout the 82 game season.

it's a great trade because they are in the top 4 in the East now

and the only picks they moved that might hurt them are 17/18 if it all falls apart but with Prokorov willing to spend it probably won't

but a rookie coach with a vet roster makes no sense, Kidd doesn't know how to run a rotation, know when to call a TO at the right spot (he will still think about it from the players perspective)

he needs to get his hours in as a coach in and a team that's window as constructed is 2 years is not the time to get them

Back