Stern Basketball Association Draft In-Game

Philly could have a top 5 pick and a 6-10 pick next year

serious, this is great

with Jrue they are a borderline playoff team

without Jrue, Noel sits out until December, they are a bottom 5 team

great shot at Wiggins, plus the Hornets pick

so the trade gives them

Noel + a better chance at Wiggins (if it's not 1 than they can get Parker or Harrison possibly) and a potential lottery pick next year (its top 3 protected)

ya 16 too

garbage

Marc Stein@ESPNSteinLine<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">1m</small>
Mavs trading No. 13 to Boston for No. 16 and two second-rounders. Boston instruct Mavs to choose Kelly Olynyk

I remember the last time we talked about great hair and the Zags in the same sentence.

Adam Morrison come on down.....

I remember the last time we talked about great hair and the Zags in the same sentence.

Adam Morrison come on down.....

FWIW, he had the best PER in college last season. Doesn't mean anything really, just saw it

Dallas is like that guy who kept trading up a penny to a house

they are going to move back and have ALL the 2nd round picks

well i went crazy when i thought we got jrue and THEIR pick

Now I am not sure....

Protected means if top 3 philly doesnt get it and Peli's keep? Is that right?

I love the David Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan references

I love, love the sixers trade....Jrue wasn't the winning piece...the sixers now have two picks next year...Noel was supposedly the best player in the draft this year....let him sit as long as possible....tank....I don't like MCW per se would have rather had Muhammad...but whatever I love it.

I can't believe that Kidd is a fucking coach....is KG really gonna pay for him? Is Billy King the biggest moron in the history of the NBA?

Back