STEED n JUMP Vs. SCHRUTE n M.W. in-game

yeah strong will be fine eventually recruiting but it will take awhile..a lot of 17 year olds might not know who the hell he is...they commit to the school before the coach in texas tho i think..

yeah strong will be fine eventually recruiting but it will take awhile..a lot of 17 year olds might not know who the hell he is...they commit to the school before the coach in texas tho i think..
i'm not worried out this as a texas guy

don't overthink it, Texas is gonna be good by just getting rid of Brown

Strong will be fine

Strong's pro style offense is pretty boring IMO. And pro style offenses are failing all over college football. Michigan is going backwards, USC fell off the map recently, even Bama with the best players in the world had a bad year for them...

Going to need to have 1-3 recruiting classes to succeed with that style these days.

Strong's pro style offense is pretty boring IMO. And pro style offenses are failing all over college football. Michigan is going backwards, USC fell off the map recently, even Bama with the best players in the world had a bad year for them...

Going to need to have 1-3 recruiting classes to succeed with that style these days.

this may be right

I also expect Texas to get some quality QB recruits because of it though

Huh? Oklahoma did it 20 years ago, and OU is bigger than UT. Notre Dame did it already, too.

But for the most part, black coaches get passed over. Sure, there are examples, but that doesn't mean it's the norm by any stretch.

But for the most part, black coaches get passed over. Sure, there are examples, but that doesn't mean it's the norm by any stretch.
Lareux I like you and understand you smart guy.....but we aint a bunch of racist rubes and we open minded and not racist we get along we work together etc.... its a myth and/or a political design when peole say contrary...peace bro

Lareux I like you and understand you smart guy.....but we aint a bunch of racist rubes and we open minded and not racist we get along we work together etc.... its a myth and/or a political design when peole say contrary...peace bro

Not saying you are by any stretch. It wasn't a commentary on Texas at all bro.

to me..just not being in texas..maybe im in minority..but i think it's a big deal texas hiring a black coach..and it shouldnt be...but will be.

Back