START'em or SIT'em - Year Long Fantasy Thread

I lost Nick Foles last week. Put in a waiver claim for #1 Big Ben and #2 Jay Cutler. Didn't get Big Ben. I'm the first place team.

Current QBs are:
Matt Ryan
Jay Cutler

Team that added Big Ben dropped Matt Stafford to pick him up. I assume that I should put in a waiver claim for Stafford and drop Cutler?

Yes. I'd drop Cutler or Ryan for Stafford now that Calvin is back.

Green and Graham finally appear to both contribute fully.

PPR - Pick 2

Odell @ SEA
Doug Baldwin vs NYG (may not even play)
Denard Jackson vs DAL - London
T Will vs JAX - London
Justin Hunter @ BAL
Davante Adams @ CHI

leaning towards Odell/Denard. Davante looks like an interesting option though.

Green and Graham finally appear to both contribute fully.

PPR - Pick 2

Odell @ SEA
Doug Baldwin vs NYG (may not even play)
Denard Jackson vs DAL - London
T Will vs JAX - London
Justin Hunter @ BAL
Davante Adams @ CHI

leaning towards Odell/Denard. Davante looks like an interesting option though.

Tough one. I consider Odell a must start going forward, but he may be shadowed by Sherman this week.

Is that Denard Robinson? I'd go with him for sure. And I'd also go with Adams, if you are afraid of Sherman.

lol yeah denard robinson.

I think I may roll the dice with Adams facing a porous secondary. Weather is supposed to be an issue again for Seattle + comments about Marshawn from Bevell today, and Baldwins health.

Matt Ryan or Matt Stafford pending waiver pickup tomorrow (or Jay Cutler if I don't). Opponent is starting Roddy White, Julio Jones, and Steven Jackson.

ugh pick a shit QB for me - this is how i rank them first glance so sanchez is my guy right now. deep league, obviously, as this is everybody that's a starter

sanchez
vick
bortles
smith
davis
mett

ugh pick a shit QB for me - this is how i rank them first glance so sanchez is my guy right now. deep league, obviously, as this is everybody that's a starter

sanchez
vick
bortles
smith
davis
mett

Sanchez easy. He's top 10 going forward with top 5 upside.

thanks guys, I wish I didn't have 3 players that are about the same ( j. bell, g. tate, r. white) haha

ive already asked this question i believe but...

Pick 1 - PPR
Beckham vs SEA (rain likely?)
Baldwin vs NYG (rain likely?)
T Will vs JAX
Justin Hunter @ BAL
Davante Adams vs CHI

I honestly am leaning toward Hunter OR Adams.

Baldwin - QB is Russell Wilson and hate starting QB/WR combos, and Baldwin is low upside albeit a reliable PPR option.
Odell - could be the best option but dont really trust Eli and the Giants at the moment, feel like I would need garbage time but thats always a possibility.
T Will - boom or bust as always, mostly bust. not sure I can trust him even with Romo playing. I think most of T Wills score come on busted plays if the Jags do one thing okay its get to the QB.

Hunter - bye week for prep vs a depleted Ravens secondary. He's getting plenty of targets, Titans want to see what Mett can do.
Adams - I feel like the 2nd half break out is coming and Rodgers always carves up the Bears.

Dilemma... I have Eagles defense against GB and my kicker (Bailey) is on bye (along with Demarco Murray). Eagles defense will probably be #1 ranked and Bailey is #1 or #2 at their positions. Team I'm playing against is my primary competitor. Winner will get a first round bye into playoffs and I'll like be facing him in championship game pending a big upset.

Do you drop the defense and kicker to pick something else up, punt the week, or drop Vincent Jackson, Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Montee Ball, or an Adrian Peterson lottery ticket for playoffs and pick up a second kicker or defense? I'm kind of leaning towards dropping Bailey and picking up a new kicker and then dropping one of the above and picking up a second defense.

Dilemma... I have Eagles defense against GB and my kicker (Bailey) is on bye (along with Demarco Murray). Eagles defense will probably be #1 ranked and Bailey is #1 or #2 at their positions. Team I'm playing against is my primary competitor. Winner will get a first round bye into playoffs and I'll like be facing him in championship game pending a big upset.

Do you drop the defense and kicker to pick something else up, punt the week, or drop Vincent Jackson, Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Montee Ball, or an Adrian Peterson lottery ticket for playoffs and pick up a second kicker or defense? I'm kind of leaning towards dropping Bailey and picking up a new kicker and then dropping one of the above and picking up a second defense.

I think you need to keep your D, I agree. Tough call w/ Bailey. I think I'd drop him and hope to pick him back up. I'd drop V Jax from that grouping.

PPR w/ return yards (33 return yards = 1 pt, return td = 10 pt)

WR/TE - Pick 1
Doug Baldwin @ KC
Kyle Rudolph @ CHI
Cordarelle Patterson @ CHI

Back