Start ‘Em or Sit ‘Em

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Let‘s have some good discussion! BOL to everyone this year.

Where possible guys, please provide some reasoning. Tough to choose between two guys when no reasoning is given for either one

Last edited:
OBJ @ Ravens or Fuller @ KC
I have the same issue. I'm rolling with Fuller for this week. Cooks is dinged and Fuller at 100% health. Gotta play the upside when Fuller is 100%, because he won't be that way all year. Plus it's a Thursday game so you can reevaluate lineup for rest of the week.

Hayden Hurst or Jack Doyle is my dilemma. Both seem like they're in a great position to succeed this week.

I have the same issue. I'm rolling with Fuller for this week. Cooks is dinged and Fuller at 100% health. Gotta play the upside when Fuller is 100%, because he won't be that way all year. Plus it's a Thursday game so you can reevaluate lineup for rest of the week.

That's what I'm thinking.

"Hooper finished third among all tight ends in 2019 with 18 targets in the red-zone and nine targets inside the 10-yard line. Hooper also averaged seven-and-a-half targets per game in 2019, which was the fourth-highest mark amongst tight ends."
Yeah I drafted Hurst because I expect him to be similar to Hooper. But for game 1 I think Doyle, with Burton out and Ebron gone, is in a little better position to produce. Hurst will need to establish some chemistry with Ryan while Julio and Ridley are both at 100%. The #2 WR on the Colts right now is who? Parris Campbell?

Yeah I drafted Hurst because I expect him to be similar to Hooper. But for game 1 I think Doyle, with Burton out and Ebron gone, is in a little better position to produce. Hurst will need to establish some chemistry with Ryan while Julio and Ridley are both at 100%. The #2 WR on the Colts right now is who? Parris Campbell?

Plus Seattle has some mean safeties whereas Jacksonville...I really don't know what we have left lol.

So yeah I agree with Doyle for sure I just wanted to push back against half of the reasoning

Last edited:
I think I'd start Doyle. Give us a game to see what the Falcons are gonna do with Dirk Koetter.

It might sound stupid but in my full PPR league I’ve been debating starting....

DeSean @WAS or Will Fuller @KC over AJ Brown @ DEN

Hooper did exactly that until he got injured. Pretty sure he was the #1 TE in fantasy for the first half of the season

Fuller got his tonight despite the rout, or maybe thanks to it. Either way I’ll take 8 for 112. If DW leads him on that late catch he adds a score. Stay healthy Will.

Miles Sanders is out, looks like M. Evans is out

fucking A I dropped Boston Scott for a fucking kicker this week and someone already snatched him up

I have Golladay and Miles in one league.

Opted to go for Desean and Boston Scott although I may switch to Anthony Miller for my 2nd WR.

Matthew Berry quote of the week: "I'm sorry, but I don't believe the Chargers will say, 'you know, we have one of the best pass-catching running backs in football, you know what we should do? Fewer passes to him.' The receptions will come."

Let me remind everyone the Anthony Lynn willingly wore a mask on the sidelines last week despite having recovered from COVID in late June. Situation evaluation cannot be considered a strong suit.

James Conner and Lev Bell injured for me in Week 1 but I was able to squeak out a W. Need help for Week 2...Any suggestions for my starting RBs? 1 PPR league.

D'Andre Swift, Frank Gore, James Robinson, Peyton Barber or Darrell Williams

Need to start 2 at the RB, or 3 if I use my flex... (Robby Anderson is in my flex but could be replaced).

Thanks in advance.

Swift and Robinson are on the upswing and are probably the way to go. Gore will have a good floor but low ceiling. None of them are better than Anderson for the flex.

Swift and Robinson are on the upswing and are probably the way to go. Gore will have a good floor but low ceiling. None of them are better than Anderson for the flex.

Sounds good to me brother. Agree on Gores low ceiling...NYJ as a whole have a low ceiling. Feel bad for those Jets fans. I guess paperbags with the eyes cut out work good as masks?

Grateful for any help or suggestions with my roster this week... 1 pt PPR

James Conner, James Robinson, Darrell Henderson, D'Andre Swift, Frank Gore or Robby Anderson...need 3 and can use Anderson in the Flex.

Thanks in advance

Hard to trust any of the Rams RBs. I'm not a Swift fan. Conner for sure. Anderson has been getting an ass-load of targets. Robinson has been solid.

Grateful for any help or suggestions with my roster this week... 1 pt PPR

James Conner, James Robinson, Darrell Henderson, D'Andre Swift, Frank Gore or Robby Anderson...need 3 and can use Anderson in the Flex.

Thanks in advance
Conner and Robinson should get plenty of work, they are must use. Henderson is in the RBBC so who knows. Swift should get a good game script for pass targets. Anderson might see some Casey Hayward this week, I'm shy about him. I guess the choice is Anderson, but Swift would be OK.

Back