Start ‘Em or Sit ‘Em

My decision is much easier now with Gaskin out. I hace to play Mostert, jacobs and Davis. I have d. washington and Wilson jr in case Jacobs is out
Put Jacobs in the flex if you can because he's a 4 pm game so 1:00 pm options like Washington may be dead by the time we're sure he''s a go. I picked up WR Perriman as a 4:00 pm "break glass" option with Jacobs in the flex.

That stinks LJC

So late to this party....

Participated in 6 fantasy leagues, made the playoffs in 5 (1st/4th/5th/6th/6th), the 6th league I was elimated the Week 13, finished in 7th :/

Advancing in 3 of them.

Last 2

1) Behind 20.16 points, with just landry remaining (full ppr, .25 rush attempt, 6pt all tds).

Need a 6-82-1 day without any succesful gadget plays.... who you like here?

FYI, so over hayden hurst... once I bench him, watch him go off..... I also got very cute and started berrios over wilson jr. (score 4 pts~ less.... so I hope I lose by more than 4, or win outright)

2) Up 44.66 going against landry and hunt, (full ppr, 6pt all tds).... this should be locked up.

Sorry but I'm hoping for Landry to pull a calf muscle in the first quarter.....

I'm in two leagues, main one I'm up 4.98 but going against Landry tonight. I'm pissed because four weeks ago I had these four WRs on the roster: Will Fuller, DJ Moore, Terry McLaurin, Michael Pittman. Lost Fuller and Moore over the holiday, and McLaurin/Pittman went cold. Squeezed into the spot after losing last four. Still struggling at WR, none of the four WRs on the roster yesterday reached 7 points.

Other league still uses two week playoffs and my team is AWESOME. Allen, Montgomery, Taylor, Adams, Julio, Andrews, Cooks, Steelers Meyers locked and loaded. Picked up Akers but didn't use him Thursday, then Friday Julio is announced out, then Sunday Cooks is declared out. Ran into a buzzsaw of Henry, Arob2, Kelce and Wash D. Still only down 29 with Andrews and Hollywood going tonight and next week to make up ground.

Which QB to start:
Wilson vs WFT (toughest matchup)
Rivers vs Texans
Carr vs Chargers
Hurts vs Zona
Before the Jets game Wilson had a four game streak of floor games (NYG, Phi, Ari, LAR) where he averaged almost 16 per game. That would be his worst case against WFT.

Rivers put up 19 two weeks ago against Houston in a win. That seems representative of what he can do.

Chargers seem like a running game for the Raiders. Last meeting in October Carr scored 17 in a win while the Raiders rushed for 160 yards. Chargers held Ryan in check last week, got run on by NE and Buffalo too. Not seeing a big game from Carr.

Hurts is interesting because of his run floor. Even rushing for 104 he still only scored about 19 points with one turnover. Can't really trust Eagles pass game, and now they take on a defense that chases Kyler around all week in practice. Can we expect only one turnover or less again?

IMO I stick with Wilson, whose floor is only a few points below what you can expect from the other options but comes with a higher ceiling. Stafford, Kyler and Lamar all put up 3TDs on Washington. If you think Wilson can do that he's the choice. If you don't I'd say Rivers will put up a steady 18-20.

Sorry for the lack of groundbreaking analysis here. But. Honestly I feel like you gotta just ride your star. I couldn‘t play any of those guys over Rusty. Ever.

Have to stream a defense this week.

My best options are:

Patriots D @ Miami

Browns D @ Giants

49ers D @ Dallas

My best options are:

Patriots D @ Miami

Browns D @ Giants

49ers D @ Dallas
I was the genius who started Murray and Herbert b2b weeks vs the Pats. 9 and 6 points for my QBs. Singlehandedly cost me the playoffs.

Doesn't the hoodie have some crazy stat vs facing rookie Qbs too?

My best options are:

Patriots D @ Miami

Browns D @ Giants

49ers D @ Dallas
Browns I'd say are the worst of the 3 after watching what Lamar did to them. Yeah Jones is a turnover machine but they have enough weapons to move the ball and put up points.

Niners are second choice. Cowboys have tightened things up the last couple of weeks but Niners are still playing well on D even after losing last couple. Hell the Bengals had 2 sacks, they've only reached that number five times this year.

Yeah I agree with CPA-hole that Hoodie is the way to go. They can fluster Tua and god knows who will be in the lineup. Parker and Gesicki left last weeks game, status uncertain. Running back position is now being filled by a pre-game raffle. Pats are a run first team themselves which should limit plays.

Tannehill or Herbert?

I'd say Tanny. Especially if any of Herbie's top guys are out...he seems particularly reliant on Ekeler.

Both face vulnerable pass defenses. So in that sense you really can't go wrong. Lions also without top corner Okudah. Trufant already out as well.

I just think the Raiders are more likely to go ball control and use up clock running the ball...they run way more than the Leos. Whereas I think a shootout between Tits and Leos is more likely...thus more possessions and more points.

I got Herbert too, btw. Picked up Carr just in case Herbie's weapons are out. Also got Samuel or Boyd ready in case Ekeler is out. Streaming Kmet and Pats D.

Damn bro, your opponent went OFFFF
he second guessed himself and replaced Davis with Hockenson.... thought that would cost him with Hock laying an egg... nope, lost by 8 points... so close... Drake, Robinson, Metcalf all underperformed

Can you guys help me stream a tight end this week?

Right now I have Cole Kmet (at Jax)

Here are some available waiver options:

Jared Cook (vs Min)
Drew Sample (at Hou)
Dan Arnold (vs SF)
Tyler Eifert (vs Chi)
Jimmy Graham (at Jax)
Gerald Everett (at Sea)
Dawson Knox (at NE)
Kyle Rudolph (at NO)
Irv Smith (at NO)

Chasing points for this level of TE is begging for a low number. Might as well do the opposite.

Last weeks totals:
Cole Kmet (at Jax) 3.2
Jared Cook (vs Min) 4.9
Drew Sample (at Hou) 1.4
Dan Arnold (vs SF) 8.4
Tyler Eifert (vs Chi) 8.1
Jimmy Graham (at Jax) 4.5
Gerald Everett (at Sea) 4.8
Dawson Knox (at NE) 11.6
Kyle Rudolph (at NO) 0.0
Irv Smith (at NO) 6.7

I'd say this week its either Rudolph (if he plays) or Sample.

If you don't like that plan then Cook is the best player in the best offense with the best matchup while working without competition.

Kmet & Graham cannibalize each other. So do Rudolph and Smith. Sample is in a horrible offense. So is Eifert. Everett competes with Higbee. You're down to Cook, Arnold and Knox. Knox might get extra attention vs NE if Diggs is banged up. And out of principle I don't use TEs on Kliff's team.

Last edited:
The question comes down to which was a bigger fluke, the Jets win or the Bengals win. I'll go against Ryan Finley any chance I get.

My worry is that the Bengals will want to run a ton. Houston‘s D tho stinks against the run. So they won’t force Finley to pass much and thus to throw picks/take sacks. The Browns may get the Jets off an emotional high. But Browns are also way better on D with Ward back (held Giants to three points last week) and they have a better than average sack rate with Garrett now back. Jets will drop back and pass more and are more likely to get sacked imo. Darnold has also thrown more pics than tds so far.

Cards...San Fran it seems like could possibly sit down Deebo and Kittle. San Fran also starting third-string QB. Cards have a solid sack rate and more playmakers in their secondary imo. They would be a good choice

I’d play Kittle if he goes. Didn’t hold him this long to chicken out now. Toss up after him but I prefer Hock, especially if Haskins starts.

I can't figure if Alex Smith is gonna start or not. Schefter said doubtful at the same time Rappaport said he was throwing well.

Hock seems safest but he stb last week.

Hard to go against Kittle provided he's healthy, but still risky. Beathard starting, I assume.

Hard not to roll with Bass and that Bills offense. I don’t see rain in forecast for Monday. Always liked having a Monday night kicker.

Back