Start ‘Em or Sit ‘Em

Pollard or gallman . Don’t think either will do much but stuck in a double flex league to one of these 2

1 PPR...need a big W this weak against our league's worst opponent.

RB:
James Connor
James Robinson
Chase Edmonds
Darrell Henderson

WR:
Stefan Diggs
Juju Smith-Schuster
Robby Anderson

TE:
Jarden Cook
Noah Fant

2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (no TE in flex)

Thanks in advance fellas. I fked up my picks last week and ended up losing with my winnings points on the bench.

Big Ben or Goff

Absolutely Goff.

Rams/Seahawks should be an open, high-scoring, back-and-forth affair. Seattle allows the highest pass play percentage largely because its pass defense is so porous. Seahawks rank dead last allowing 362 passing yards per game...fyi Bengals allow only 256. The Bengals secondary has been the strength of its defense..true it has some injuries in the secondary but so does Seattle (Dunbar is playing through a knee injury, Griffin has been out, etc.) Ben btw has some (albeit minor, it seems) knee problem of his own atm.

Bengals also like to possess the ball more. Their games with Pitt are typically grind-it-out affair as you expect in a rivalry...last three meetings between these teams have been easy 'unders.'

Thanks for the advice fellas.

My Bills D has a Bye this week...

Looking to stream either Minnesota (vs. Dallas) or the Chargers (vs. New York Jets) this week.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice fellas.

My Bills D has a Bye this week...

Looking to stream either Minnesota (vs. Dallas) or the Chargers (vs. New York Jets) this week.

Any help would be appreciated.
That’s a tough one. Both playing bad teams, both only have one showing in DD this year. Think I’d go LAC for the simple fact their getting a bit healthier.

Am I thinking to much but a windstorm in Cleveland

1ppr
Fuller @clev
Jeudy @LV
This is why I shouldn't golf on Sunday mornings. Totally missed the crappy weather forecast in Cleveland so I started Fuller and used Kirk in the flex over Swift. DOH! Lost be 8. Would've started Kirk at WR and Swift in flex otherwise. Wind is not our friend in fantasy.

Our league uses ESPN and I had the foresight to pick up Taysom Hill on the wire Tuesday night. Guess I hit the jackpot for this week but am feeling a little guilty about using his TE eligibility. Already have Hurst as regular TE. BUT....since Swift picked up a weird mid-week concussion that will likely put him on the shelf in a smash spot this week and could drop Detroit back into RBBC longer term, I guess I'm owed a little good fortune.

Although I still don't trust Payton to follow through for the whole game.......

Not sure where to go with my Flex this week...

Right now I have...

RB: James Conner and James Robinson

WR: Smith-Schuster and Robby Anderson

Flex: Damien Harris, or Marvin Jones?

Thanks fellas, you've been damn helpful

Not sure where to go with my Flex this week...

Right now I have...

RB: James Conner and James Robinson

WR: Smith-Schuster and Robby Anderson

Flex: Damien Harris, or Marvin Jones?

Thanks fellas, you've been damn helpful
That's a tough one but I would put in Harris

Duke — even though he’s been atrocious as a lead back that SF backfield is criminal right now.

Late QB start question --- Watson or Herbert.......the totals are about the same and the weather looks good in Buffalo for Herbert and that could easily be a huge shootout......actually a bit surprised with the total in the Det/Houston game and don't trust these teams to get it into a shootout.

Watson points are projected higher, but don't trust it................thourhgs?

I lean Herbert. I almost always play the guy not playing Thursday. Maybe it's just me, but I seem to always get burned playing guys on Thurs.

.5 PPR - pick 1
Cam Akers vs NE
Corey Davis @JAX (stack with Tannehill).

Davis. DVOA stopped being free to look at. But Jax pass D has been in the bottom 2 throughout the year. Also AJ Brown is hurt right? Davis was top guy without AJ and if AJ is still hurt that would make Davis an even bigger play. Also seems like Patriots run D is trending upwards lately.

PPR, start 3 - i know i've been blessed this year with the cream of the crop. i've been riding Hill, Robinson, Metcalf but feel like Jefferson has to be started this week over Robinson. whatcha think?

Hill @ Mia
Robinson v. Hou
Metcalf v. Jets
Jefferson @ Bucs
Waller v. Colts

PPR, start 3 - i know i've been blessed this year with the cream of the crop. i've been riding Hill, Robinson, Metcalf but feel like Jefferson has to be started this week over Robinson. whatcha think?

Hill @ Mia
Robinson v. Hou
Metcalf v. Jets
Jefferson @ Bucs
Waller v. Colts

If you feel really confident against your opponent, I think you could make a case for Robinson because he is such a solidly high-floor guy because he always sees so many targets as the clear #1 receiver... he's actually #4 right now in the NFL in total targets.

But Jefferson probably has the the higher ceiling. He has the greater big-play capability. He's been hot lately with Cousins and repeatedly favored by him. Touch-monster Dalvin hasn't been so efficient and as someone who has Dalvin i've been annoyed af seeing Cousins throw repeatedly on the goal-line (often to Jefferson!). Carlton Davis has been struggling lately and while he may spend more time shadowing Thielen the next guy Dean is battling an injury (listed as ?) and isn't as well-tested.

Just wondering if anybody is in solidarity with me on the Justin Herbert train (my Dak replacement). I'm worried about him after the last two weeks...seems like coverages are making good adjustments against him? I hope he bounces back...plays at Atlanta....

If you feel really confident against your opponent, I think you could make a case for Robinson because he is such a solidly high-floor guy because he always sees so many targets as the clear #1 receiver... he's actually #4 right now in the NFL in total targets.

But Jefferson probably has the the higher ceiling. He has the greater big-play capability. He's been hot lately with Cousins and repeatedly favored by him. Touch-monster Dalvin hasn't been so efficient and as someone who has Dalvin i've been annoyed af seeing Cousins throw repeatedly on the goal-line (often to Jefferson!). Carlton Davis has been struggling lately and while he may spend more time shadowing Thielen the next guy Dean is battling an injury (listed as ?) and isn't as well-tested.
my RBs are Dalvin Cook and Kenyan Drake... does that change your thoughts?

Who do you sit? 1ppr and .5 ppr

I need one back and one flex.

Jacobs v. Indy(if he plays) This is what I worry about. Will he be used sparingly or a full go.
Mostert v. Wash
C. Davis @ Jax

Just wondering if anybody is in solidarity with me on the Justin Herbert train (my Dak replacement). I'm worried about him after the last two weeks...seems like coverages are making good adjustments against him? I hope he bounces back...plays at Atlanta....
Haven’t owned any shares but the matchup seems too good

Jacobs v. Indy(if he plays) This is what I worry about. Will he be used sparingly or a full go.
Mostert v. Wash
C. Davis @ Jax
Look like Jacobs has a good chance to play.

Would you start Mostert or Davis in the Flex? 1 ppr and .5 ppr

Hill @ Mia
Robinson v. Hou
Metcalf v. Jets
Jefferson @ Bucs
Waller v. Colts
I would stick with top 3. Great group though. Robinson will get a ton of work and Houston has terrible corners without Roby.

Mostert v. Wash
C. Davis @ Jax
Jacobs if he goes, he'll be a full go. C. Davis is producing and if AJ Brown sits even better. Mostert has tough matchup and is splitting carries.

Atlanta is a pass funnel D. Should be a big bounce back for Herbert.

Tough playoff decisions this week at RB (need 2) and flex (1)

Jacobs - is he playing? Also have Booker but don't trust him.
Swift - is he playing? And if so how much?
Taylor - came through nicely last week but with Reich its like pulling teeth to get this guy enough touches
Bernard - has been unusable lately but now its the COWBOYS, if not now then I should just drop
I put in a claim on Mike Davis, who just came available, although he's been underwhelming lately
Crowder - the rule is generally RB for the flex, but without Mims I see him getting peppered this week against a soft Seattle secondary, and now he's questionable

I'm a slight dog this week as opponent rolls with Cook and Adams, although Cook's matchup is tough. Also has Parker and Landry in tougher spots.

Tough playoff decisions this week at RB (need 2) and flex (1)

Jacobs - is he playing? Also have Booker but don't trust him.
Swift - is he playing? And if so how much?
Taylor - came through nicely last week but with Reich its like pulling teeth to get this guy enough touches
Bernard - has been unusable lately but now its the COWBOYS, if not now then I should just drop
I put in a claim on Mike Davis, who just came available, although he's been underwhelming lately
Crowder - the rule is generally RB for the flex, but without Mims I see him getting peppered this week against a soft Seattle secondary, and now he's questionable

I'm a slight dog this week as opponent rolls with Cook and Adams, although Cook's matchup is tough. Also has Parker and Landry in tougher spots.
I think Jacobs will play and Id go with Taylor.

Jacobs if he goes, he'll be a full go. C. Davis is producing and if AJ Brown sits even better. Mostert has tough matchup and is splitting carries.
As you mentioned in another post, you like to go rb in the flex, as do I, but I agree Davis without Brown looks good. The only thing that gives me pause is that Mostert is such a good back but he’s splitting carriers. I feel like he’s due to go off.

As you mentioned in another post, you like to go rb in the flex, as do I, but I agree Davis without Brown looks good. The only thing that gives me pause is that Mostert is such a good back but he’s splitting carriers. I feel like he’s due to go off.
My problem is Washington is a big pass funnel D. 70 catches for 737 and 6 TDs to WRs the last four weeks. Run D has been very good all year with 3 exceptions. Niners have Aiyuk, Deebo and even J Reed in a revenge game as good options. Would like to think Shanny is smart enough to take the path of least resistance.

Right now I see the following Ds as pass funnels:
Atlanta
Carolina
NY Jets
Tampa
Wash

And I see these teams as run funnels:
Indy
LA Chargers
NY Giants
Seattle
Tennessee

And then the following teams are just sieves:
Dallas
Detroit
Houston
Jacksonville

And these teams I try not to play against unless its a no-doubt stud:
Cleveland
LA Rams
Miami
New England
NO Saints
Pittsburgh

playoff decision between Mostert and Davis in the flex.

1ppr and .5 ppr.

Opponent has Tannehill starting if that matters

Back